Respected Contributor

It has come to my attention that there is speculation about who is who around here. I am me, beammeupscottie or as I shortened it to "Scotttie". I have never been banned (got time out a few times LOL).

Those who have posted with me for years know this. I have been taking a break from the boards. And intend to keep it that way, maybe permanently maybe not.

However, I care enough about my friends here to let them know, I'm not sneaking in and deceiving anybody. I'm not that wierd.

Love to all, I probably won't even check back on this thread. Just had to let my friends know, I'm still me and I am not here posting but I do hear from "little birdies" when my name is passed around.

Super Contributor

Hi Scottie~Happy Holidays~

Respected Contributor
Everyone needs a break from time to time. I do hope, though, that you check in from time to time and share. I enjoy reading your posts. Hope you have a joyous holiday season, Scottie!
Honored Contributor

Hello Scottie! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Scottie!!!!! I just got done typing a post to Croemer in the "flu thread" about you. As soon as I clicked on submit, I came back and saw your thread.

So good to 'see' you. Miss your Voice threads. Are you still watching?

Take care.

Honored Contributor

SO, are you getting a flu shot?

Respected Contributor
Well Scottie you will be missed if you decide to stay away but I don't blame you. What ever you decide I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and happy new year. I know sometimes we may not agree on things but I enjoy reading your post.
Respected Contributor

Hi scottie! It's good hearing from you. No permanent break stuff, okay? Have a wonderful Christmas with your family. See you soon {#emotions_dlg.wub}

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

HI Scottie.