Valued Contributor

Hckynut - I just received an email and thought of you.  The head of the Senior Dog Rescue organization where we adopted our precious furbaby is an author!  Her latest book is set in Nebraska and she incorporates her rescue dogs into the mysteries she writes.  I haven't read any yet as I just learned about it, but will be ordering today.  The author is Ellen Carlsen and the series is "Dog Lady Mysteries". 

Honored Contributor

@sassenach1 wrote:

Hckynut - I just received an email and thought of you.  The head of the Senior Dog Rescue organization where we adopted our precious furbaby is an author!  Her latest book is set in Nebraska and she incorporates her rescue dogs into the mysteries she writes.  I haven't read any yet as I just learned about it, but will be ordering today.  The author is Ellen Carlsen and the series is "Dog Lady Mysteries". 

@sassenach1

Thank you for the call out. My wife is the reader, of books, in our family. I will show her this post or mention it to when I see her again. She is on a 10 day In Their Home, Pet Sitting job right now, think she will be home Tuesday.

She buys most of her books on Amazon, some the type you read on a tablet, whatever they call them. Sounds like a book she would really enjoy reading and I will make sure I tell her.

Thank you,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Glad you saw this John.  Thank you and Cindy for all you do for Boxer rescues.  I miss my beloved Boxer girl!

Respected Contributor
Hckynut: always thought you and your wife were cat people. Bless you if you have opened your home to dogs to.