Contributor

Have question/need help regarding my T3 travel hair dryer....

Hello!

I have a quick question regarding the T3 travel dryer. I purchased the mint colored one last time around.

There is a little nozzle that came with it (cannot think of the technical term of it at the moment) - place this on the end of dryer to direct the air flow.

I have noticed it fits on the end, however, it is rather loose fitting and tends to come off very easily.

I have had many other dryers where this piece typically fits snug and at times is even more difficult to pull off when finished drying.

If anyone else has the T3 travel dryer - can you please tell me how this piece fits on your T3 travel dryer - is it a more loose fit, tighter fit?

This way I can get a general idea if mine is not fitting the proper way. I know all brands are different - this is my first time using this dryer. 

I really appreciate the help and I do thank you so much for your time!

<3

Frequent Contributor

Re: Have question/need help regarding my T3 travel hair dryer....

My nozzle fits, but it easily turns. Sometimes I have to readjust the direction I prefer before I finish drying my hair.  Hope this helps you.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two T 3 hair dryers and I know the air directer part that your are describing. Mine newest dryer part has a little play in it but fits securly on the dryer. My older T3 fits very snug. I think you may have a slightly defective part. If you are still in the return window, I would return and request a replacement due to the defect. I find that this piece makes a difference in the way I dry my hair. If you are past the return date there are all types of seals and gaskets that you can purchase at a hardware store or Home Depot, Lowes or maybe even an Ulta to make this a firm fit. I'm pretty sure you use colored duck tape because that seems to take the heat, cold and moisutre.  Hope this helps you.   

Contributor

Hello kermiefrog and Fressa,

I want to thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it so much!

The nozzle fits on the dryer - however, I can easily turn the nozzle (spin it around). Also, I would not say it falls off during drying my hair, however, it will come off very easily if I sit it down for a sec or something barely bumps it. When finished, and I go to take it off, it certainly is not hard to do - actually, very easy to do, almost feels like it just slips right off....I am just curious because all my other ones seem to be much more secure and takes some power to pull them off.

I have PsA and often cannot get them off, but this one does not take much at all. I am wondering if I should try emailing about it? I am not sure if it is still within the return window, but I did fill out a warranty that came with it. I guess I can email and see what happens, especially if this is NOT the way it should be (and may impact way it works). I have not been using it long and this is how it has been from the first time I used it.

I want to thank you for the help and for offering your experiences with it....I truly appreciate that very much! It is my first time using this brand so any information, assistance, advice, etc is so helpful to me Smiley Happy <3

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also have the same issue with the same dryer and remember reading in the product reviews at the time that this was a very common and frequently reported concern.   My nozzle stays on independently and moves around easily, but just touching it against something or putting it away can make it fall off.  I would say it's a very loose and unsatisfactory fit and wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't continue to stay on much longer by itself.  In the meantime, I'll just have to handle it with kid gloves.

Contributor

Hello DKNJ,

I am glad to get your input on this topic. I appreciate it very much. I am glad to know I am not the only one out there that is having this issue - and thank you for letting me know that there are others out there as well. (I am not happy we are all experiencing issues, but to know that multiple people are says a lot - you know what I mean)

I could not have explained my issues any better than you just did in explaining yours. Mine does those exact same things! I was trying to figure out how to convey what it was doing, but you stated it perfectly. Thank you! : )

I just want to thank you for responding! I truly appreciate everything! <3 This is helping me a lot! <3

Contributor

I have the T3 travel hair dryer, mine was not purchased from QVC.  The directional nozzle attachment fits loosely and spins easily.  Like the rest of the feedback you have received it comes off easily with a slight bump. I find when the hair dryer is on it does not bump off as easily because with the heat the plastic has expanded slightly.  My guess is the issue of the nozzle attachment is a "quirk" of this particular model as a whole not just the one's sold by QVC.

Contributor

Hello inGeorgia and everyone!

I want to thank you very much for the response back! It has been so helpful to me! I appreciate the time you took to tell me all of that information!

Again, it has truly helped me! I have never used the brand before and I definitely do not want to be sending items back that do not need to be sent back. I try not to send things back and have had good luck so far. However, with this I had no idea if it was a normal thing, or not so much. I have a lot of other dryers here and I was comparing them all....they all seemed to fit so snug I was leaning in the direction of sending it back. 

Also, I want to thank everyone who shared their experiences with me. I can say it TRULY HELPED ME SO MUCH! This is the first post I wrote in reaching out to others. I am very grateful for all of the wonderful responses and help I have received to date! I appreciate the time that was taken to respond to my post! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3