Honored Contributor

Stopped raining here last evening. Still cold though. We are happy to say our campground , which has a hx of floods, stayed high & dry. The owner of the campground had dredged out the creek around his property last week when they started to predict this weather, and I guess it worked. A simple solution, esp when you know the water is coming! Our campsite is high on a hilltop but the majority of the camps here are down in the flood area.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it's a beautiful, bright, sunny, brisk day today!...We were very fortunate in not being seriously impacted by Hurricane Joaquin.

My heart goes out to all who are dealing with serious flooding and damage along the Southern coastline, as well as the Bahamas!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Still pouring here in SC - storm keeps circling around. So many flooded areas and road closures. This morning there are 11 weather alerts on my phone. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has the rain stopped?

[ Edited ]

The rain stopped here but it's still dreary and cloudy.  It felt good to finally be able to get outside for a walk this morning.  Lots of debris everywhere from the wind and rain.

Esteemed Contributor
It's been raining here for days !

Right now there's been another downpour, very windy and the 66 degree temperature feels more like 56.
Esteemed Contributor

No rain here today, but it's very very windy...strong gusts of wind.  We're expecting more rain tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

In suburban Philadelphia it is 60 with no rain. We had very little yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Southern WV has not seen rain today, although we had a 30% chance for showers.   The sky did lighten somewhat earlier today, but has gotten darker again, and it looks like it might rain any minute.  No major water issues in this area, although we had 5 days of rain prior to the heavier rains we experienced from Joaquin.   

Honored Contributor

It's been raining all weekend but I'm not on the east coast. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

pouring rain here