Honored Contributor

Re: Has "Live with Kelly" been cancelled?

So they've been on a search for a long time and can't find a *perfect* partner for her?  What's the deal?  Is it something viewers vote on?  Is it up to Gelman?  Is the other older guy there still?  Can't remember his name!

Respected Contributor

She comes across as very phony  and not very likable

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I just watched the video of her bringing up MS's divorce. 

Ouch! 

She was *on a mission* with a smug look on her mug.

I stopped watching her lonnnng ago.

She was likeable in the beginning with Reeg, I thought.

@Lucky Charm

That turns my stomach.

Michael told her how sorry he was, he had been ordered to say NOTHING.

Does anyone really believe that if he had told her she would have kept her mouth shut?  I sure as heck don't think she would have said nothing, she would have had the same tantrum and ruined his chances imo.

NO her actions toward him spoke, volumes about her character

@cherry, did you watch the show? He was very condescending to her and used to make little cracks about her age and what was appropriate for women of her age to wear. She had to carry him for four years because he rarely had anything much to add to their daily chat at the beginning of the show. I think when he dropped Nicole, his girlfriend, Kelly knew the details as to what went down in the relationship and after the breakup I saw a big change in their relationship. He has a reputation of being a womanizer and one wife claimed he beat her. Who knows what is true but I saw him on that show every morning......he began to lose interest and it showed in his behavior. He barely phoned it in. He seemed bored with the entire thing.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Ouch! 

@Lucky Charm

That turns my stomach.

Does anyone really believe that if he had told her she would have kept her mouth shut?  I sure as heck don't think she would have said nothing, she would have had the same tantrum and ruined his chances imo.

@cherry, did you watch the show? He was very condescending to her and used to make little cracks about her age and what was appropriate for women of her age to wear. She had to carry him for four years because he rarely had anything much to add to their daily chat at the beginning of the show. I think when he dropped Nicole, his girlfriend, Kelly knew the details as to what went down in the relationship and after the breakup I saw a big change in their relationship. He has a reputation of being a womanizer and one wife claimed he beat her. Who knows what is true but I saw him on that show every morning......he began to lose interest and it showed in his behavior. He barely phoned it in. He seemed bored with the entire thing.

Interesting @Trinity11.  Didn't watch the show because I had no interest in him or her.

If talk shows aren't his gig, wonder why he went to GMA?  That's gotten to be more of a National Enquirer type show.

Worse than Live.  If you ask me.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Ouch! 

@Lucky Charm

That turns my stomach.

Interesting @Trinity11.  Didn't watch the show because I had no interest in him or her.

If talk shows aren't his gig, wonder why he went to GMA?  That's gotten to be more of a National Enquirer type show.

Worse than Live.  If you ask me.

@Lucky Charm, it was reported that his salary doubled when he left the Kelly and Michael Show Live. I think he is even hosting a game show. It's interesting how sports stars in this country can rake in the bucks.

Valued Contributor

Interesting that he was condescending to her.
She was condescending to Regis. I never watched after Regis left. He and Kathie Lee were a better fit,IMO.
Respected Contributor

The show was a disaster at the very end between the 2 of them . Now it's reported Kelly and him don't speak to each other. Also, so far as Michael with his love life .. he is going out with that widely talked about young gal named Kayla Quick. Evidently , she has a criminal background. Poor Michael Doesn't learn..lol..
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Ouch! 

@Lucky Charm

That turns my stomach.

@Trinity11

That's a very accurate description of that time period, and yet, somehow, in the end MS managed to get the sympathy and Kelly got the criticism.  Sometimes I just don't understand how women think about other women ... so critical!!!   Go figure.

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
The show was a disaster at the very end between the 2 of them . Now it's reported Kelly and him don't speak to each other. Also, so far as Michael with his love life .. he is going out with that widely talked about young gal named Kayla Quick. Evidently , she has a criminal background. Poor Michael Doesn't learn..lol..

@KKlim Hmmm I wonder if the problem is Kelly herself because she doesn't speak to Regis either!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@KKlim wrote:

@KKlim Hmmm I wonder if the problem is Kelly herself because she doesn't speak to Regis either!

Hi....at the time this happened Regis made a public statement that he thought Kelly was justified in her reaction basically standing up for her. Kelly often refers to Regis and speaks fondly of him on the show.