Honored Contributor

Re: Has "Live with Kelly" been cancelled?

I haven't heard any rumors.  I like Kelly and the show.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

First of all, I m a Michael Strahan fan, love the Giants, and he played for them. However, even though I don't watch the show, if I were Kelley, I'd of been furious too. Not informing her of Michael's leaving, was a slap in the face, and she let them know it.

@QVCkitty1

Ditto .....   and I don't understand why people just don't understand this.   It's not like she was a low level employee .... her name is on the show!

It was disrespectful to Kelley and the network handled the entire matter badly.

It was Regis' and Kathy Lee's show.

When the network gets ready to cancel her she will be the last to know and if they call her in to promote her they will tell her that it is in the works and not to be discussed with anyone.  

This woman makes more in a year than many hardworkers make in a lifetime.  There is nothing to understand.  She is not a police officer, fireman, teacher, garbage collector, healthcare provider.  Her job is really easy compared to the real world.

Long ago it was Regis and Sarah Purcell and then Regis and Cindy Garvey back when I think it was just a local southern CA show.  When I was a SAHM, I always watched  the show.  Didn't Kathy Lee, who I wouldn't watch, leave on her own terms?

Esteemed Contributor

Kelley is a morning television host and I don't understand the animus towards her.

When I'm home, I do not watch day time tv unless there is a movie on.

If I go to any one of my Doctor's offices, the televisions are turned to ABC programming and I see her, etc. 

If she earns $ or $$$$$$$$$, it's not taking anything away from me. 

If the shoe had been on the other foot and Kelley went to GMA and Michael was the last one to find out, I'm sure he would've been upset as well.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

First of all, I m a Michael Strahan fan, love the Giants, and he played for them. However, even though I don't watch the show, if I were Kelley, I'd of been furious too. Not informing her of Michael's leaving, was a slap in the face, and she let them know it.

I think he should have told her and don't blame her for being mad either.  

Respected Contributor

When Regis first brought the show to NYC, Cyndy Garvey was his co-host.  It was local then - I think it was called The Morning Show. Cyndy left after a few years, due to a contract dispute. 

Honored Contributor

Can't stand her and don't watch. I think her 15 minutes of fame have run it's course -- at least I HOPE so.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1

Ditto .....   and I don't understand why people just don't understand this.   It's not like she was a low level employee .... her name is on the show!

Because Michael wasn't the bad guy.  He had been told not to say anything.  Obviously he wasn't going to ruin his new job, yet she attacked him personally.  

It was handled poorly but it wasn't Michael's fault.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just watched the video of her bringing up MS's divorce. 

Ouch! 

She was *on a mission* with a smug look on her mug.

I stopped watching her lonnnng ago.

She was likeable in the beginning with Reeg, I thought.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Ouch! 

@Lucky Charm

That turns my stomach.

Michael told her how sorry he was, he had been ordered to say NOTHING.

Does anyone really believe that if he had told her she would have kept her mouth shut?  I sure as heck don't think she would have said nothing, she would have had the same tantrum and ruined his chances imo.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Ouch! 

@Lucky Charm

That turns my stomach.

Michael told her how sorry he was, he had been ordered to say NOTHING.

Does anyone really believe that if he had told her she would have kept her mouth shut?  I sure as heck don't think she would have said nothing, she would have had the same tantrum and ruined his chances imo.

NO her actions toward him spoke, volumes about her character