Honored Contributor

Re: Has "Live with Kelly" been cancelled?

@cherry wrote:

Isn't she the one who was nasty to that Michael fellow, when he had the opportunity to better himself?

@cherry

I don't recall her ever being nasty to Michael.  What are you referring to?  

The story is that an ABC executive deliberately didn't inform either Kelly or Gelman for some strange reason, choosing to blindside them both.   Office politics.   

Honored Contributor

She wouldn't talk to him, and didn't show up for work, because he got a better offer. She acted like a spoiled brat over it

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

She wouldn't talk to him, and didn't show up for work, because he got a better offer. She acted like a spoiled brat over it

Basically she was awful, arrogant and did everything to put a damper on his move being successful or bring him a bit of happiness or joy in a moment that should be handled with grace.  She's an idiot and thinks way to highly of her worth on a show.  The day she went on about she was never divorced but Michael was had to be the worst bit of vengance shown on a talk show. It was on youtube and place on many sites because it was so ugly.

Honored Contributor

First of all, I m a Michael Strahan fan, love the Giants, and he played for them. However, even though I don't watch the show, if I were Kelley, I'd of been furious too. Not informing her of Michael's leaving, was a slap in the face, and she let them know it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@Sue98 wrote:

Or is it just a rumor?

That would be nice......hope it isn't a rumor.....

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

First of all, I m a Michael Strahan fan, love the Giants, and he played for them. However, even though I don't watch the show, if I were Kelley, I'd of been furious too. Not informing her of Michael's leaving, was a slap in the face, and she let them know it.

@QVCkitty1

Ditto .....   and I don't understand why people just don't understand this.   It's not like she was a low level employee .... her name is on the show!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1

Ditto .....   and I don't understand why people just don't understand this.   It's not like she was a low level employee .... her name is on the show!

It was disrespectful to Kelley and the network handled the entire matter badly.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Could it be that they picked the teacher since he and Kelly had such great chemistry and he was spectacular and they need to wait for the school to find a replacement.  It sounds far fetched but he was great and that would be a really good move to have a normal person as cohost.

Honored Contributor

I would miss neither Kelly nor The View if they were to disappear overnight. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1

It was disrespectful to Kelley and the network handled the entire matter badly.

It was Regis' and Kathy Lee's show.

When the network gets ready to cancel her she will be the last to know and if they call her in to promote her they will tell her that it is in the works and not to be discussed with anyone.  

This woman makes more in a year than many hardworkers together make in a lifetime.  There is nothing to understand.  She is not a police officer, fireman, teacher, garbage collector, healthcare provider.  Her job is really easy compared to the real world.