Honored Contributor

Re: Happy 45th Birthday Jennifer Aniston! :)

Angelina scares me. Lol. Jennifer looks very approachable.
Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2014 brii said: Angelina scares me. Lol. Jennifer looks very approachable.

ITA!! Even though it was a few years back but that big KISS she gave her brother and walking around with a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck to match his of hers, that is scary to me too. Do not buy the she was younger defense since we were all young at one time!!

Not crazy about the tattoo fad she went through but that is just sad not scary to me.

I do believe Angelina is in a different place in her life and wants to help people but I still keep waiting for the other shoe to drop with her and her life.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I'm sure Jennifer hates it that every time she is brought up she is compared to Angelina.

Jennifer is pretty, but I find her pretty talentless. She's known more for her personal relationships than her acting ability.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2014 brii said: Angelina scares me. Lol. Jennifer looks very approachable.

Which is why I think strong, confident men are able to approach Angelina and the less strong and confident would go for Jennifer.

Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2014 JJsMom said:

I'm sure Jennifer hates it that every time she is brought up she is compared to Angelina.

Jennifer is pretty, but I find her pretty talentless. She's known more for her personal relationships than her acting ability.

I've never thought she was some kind of great actress but I did like her with Clive Owen in "Derailed". I thought that role was out of her usual kind.