Respected Contributor

So Carolina Gamecocks go their 1st Final Four.  congrats to Florida for fighting hard -  and yay to Carolina!

Respected Contributor

Congrats to the Gamecocks!

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

So Carolina Gamecocks go their 1st Final Four.  congrats to Florida for fighting hard -  and yay to Carolina!

Congrats! It's great to see teams do this who weren't "picked by the big shots" to go that far. It was a great game! All these kids work hard for this time of year! It's exciting!

Respected Contributor

I'm so excited for them!!! They beat my Blue Devils, but I'm hoping they go all the way!!!

Respected Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

I'm so excited for them!!! They beat my Blue Devils, but I'm hoping they go all the way!!!

@makeupaddict they are certainly "digging deep" under a lot of pressure to get this far. amazing!   i am proud of them for pushing themselves and believing in themselves when no one counted them in.  .the Blue Devills will be back!

Honored Contributor

Gonzaga will be a tough opponent for any team, but i'm rooting for South Carolina to outplay them!

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional it's all good! Duke won theACC 'tournament and beat the Tarheels twice out of the three times they played!!!  As lon as they beat UNC, that's all that matter!!! Lol

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter I didn't th8nk they would beat Florida!! So happy for that teams and school!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Hail Carolina!

[ Edited ]

I think South Carolina can play with ANYBODY!  They have shown such heart and grit.  And Frank Martin has done a GREAT job with them!.  I love to watch them play.

Sindarius Thornwell is one of the best in college basketball!

Congrats to them all!

I look forward to them beating Gonzaga next Saturday!!

Honored Contributor

No matter who your team is, who doesn't  love an underdog?  That's the greatest fun of March Madness if you ask me!