Respected Contributor

Re: HSN'S Alice In WonderLand

She's pretty much living in that "Alice in Wonderland" place. 

Honored Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@Noel7, I loved those David's teapots and I was partial to the stacked teapot that you purchased for your daughter.  I just know she will really appreciate this thoughtful gift and will always think of you lovingly, when she sees it.  You could adopt me ... I'll even let you eat all the cookies.  Woman LOL

Enjoy your OPI nail polishes & lipstick - I still have an unopened box of OPI The Greats, which I will probably divide and give to my GD and GNiece.  Heart

@mzlg

Thank you, your cookie offer IS pretty tempting...

You and i really are on the same page, I got the greats, too!  An unbelievable deal!

Respected Contributor

I orderd the coffee mug that says "we're all mad here"

seemed appropriate for me Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

Not buying anything, but I do think it is fun and whimsical collection.

Respected Contributor

I've never been a fan of Alice in Wonderland.  I did order yesterday's TS as I need some summer weight blankets.

Unless it is a costume event, does anyone wear all those hats they are featuring on their website?

Honored Contributor

I've never gotten into any of these themed movie events HSN does this for.  It doesn't interest me at all.

But not all the items they are presenting are over the top or specifically tied to Alice Through the Looking Glass.  Today's TS pants from Guiliana Rancic are just pants.     

Respected Contributor

The teapots with cookies were cute. A great buy on Egyptian cotton blankets. The quality on his products is usually very good. I liked a few pieces of the jewelry. All in all nothing too exciting for me either, but I do like the shows. The cross body purse like a clock was whimsical but really cute, but $48 and not nearly big enough for me. I actually like G's TS pants, but do not need at all!  I bought several Nikki Poulos dresses of course. I'm addicted and can never pass them up. They're wonderful. I also liked the two piece pant set but my top and bottom don't match to order, ugh. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've never gotten into any of these themed movie events HSN does this for.  It doesn't interest me at all.

But not all the items they are presenting are over the top or specifically tied to Alice Through the Looking Glass.  Today's TS pants from Guiliana Rancic are just pants.     

@Lipstickdiva

Speaking of lipstick, I like the colors developed for the Alice line, my daughter got one, I got the polish.

And they have the Urban Decay Alice box of shadows, free S&H on it all:

Mirana, the one on the far right:

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

Speaking of lipstick, I like the colors developed for the Alice line, my daughter got one, I got the polish.

And they have the Urban Decay Alice box of shadows, free S&H on it all:

Mirana, the one on the far right:

@Noel7 Well. I caved in and bought the eye shadow pallette. Should not have watched the presentation. Don't need it, but I love UD, and this looks fab!!

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't wear Alice themed clothing, and I don't think I will be buying as I don't shop on HSN. BUT, I saw some really cute Alice themed things for the house (as collector pieces) on the HSN website!

PS) 2 years ago my 1 granddaughter had an Alice In Wonderland Sweet 16 birthday party complete w decor, a tea party, games, etc. Everyone wore hats to the tea party and we had so much fun! Also I will be seeing this movie this weekend! (I saw the first one too). I loved the first movie and I love Johnny Depp!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles