Honored Contributor

So I bought The Joy Mangano TTV Readers from last Saturday. There was a chart for your age group and the magnification you should buy. Well yesterday I received this (I was so excited to get them) and when I put them on they were WAY too strong (I felt like Mr. Magoo)! So I packed them up and went to the post office today. I read some reviews on this online. Complaints that the chart was off and the glasses they ordered were too strong.So I figured I had nothing to lose and called CS explaining that I ordered the correct strength glasses and told the rep the problem lies with HSN and Joy Mangano regarding their chart. I told her about the reviews on line people having the same problem as I did. She waived the shipping for me. She also told me when you send something back  they will not send you out an exchange. You must call CS telling them what you want in the exchange (I never knew this). She was sending the glasses out right away.Moral of the story is always call to file a complaint you have nothing to lose but may have something to gain.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Good Customer Service

@Jordan2

I find HSN has excellent CS.  A few weeks ago I received 2 items on clearance.  I thought the price was outstanding then but yesterday saw they were reduced even more.  I sent CS an email for a price adjustment.  Within an hour I had a reply stating the adjustment was made.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, their customer service is excellent and like QVC, if something is their fault, they will waive the shipping charge.

I once got some IT under eye stuff and the tube split and it all oozed out.  CS said not to worry about trying to return it and deleted the charge.

Respected Contributor

I've always been happy with HSN customer service. They're the best!

Regular Contributor

I too want to applaud HSN customer service they go above and beyond.  If there is a problem with an order HSN customer service doesn't wait until your return reaches them then send out the replacement ASAP - the way it should be!!!!

Regular Contributor

I am very happy with their service. 

If you want to exchange something just for a different size say, they will immediately send out the new item. With QVC you have to send back the other item first.

And HSN processes returns so much faster than QVC. I've sent returns the same day and HSN processes return credit usually within 2 or 3 days. QVC takes weeks to nearly a month.

Respected Contributor

HSN rocks, good sales, good customer service and let us not forget if you use the HSN card and return the item, they put the amount of the cost of the return label into spendable cash for you to use.

Respected Contributor

HSN has good CS as long as it's within the 30 days.  From 31 days out, they just about won't talk to you.