Respected Contributor

HSN Customer Service

[ Edited ]

Item #714-385  I recently ordered this from HSN. It is a Studebaker Boombox style radio,CD,and it does Bluetooth from any Bluetooth compatible products. Today I received an email from HSN stating that some customers may get the wrong color due to an error with the dealer it shipped from.

Mine came this afternoon and I had ordered a beautiful red one. The one sent was silver. It is very nice and my son fell in love with the silver. I was going to send back at first and not reorder as I could get the wrong color again.
I called HSN and was going to explain about the wrong color received. They were busy so I opted for a call back within 5-7 minutes. I got the call back quickly and that surprised me. The CS Rep was very friendly. Before I had said anything else she said I could return it for the red one or have a credit of $22.00 put back on my credit card and keep the silver one.

I decided just to keep it as it was beautiful even if it was silver.

It tried theCD player, FM radio and it connected to Bluetooth quickly. The sound is wonderful and it has a light show graph that can be on or off when playing. If on it lights up a soft blue light on the speakers also. I am very pleased with my item ordered as well as the CS help given to me by HSN.
There were no busy signals when calling and my callback was done quickly.

Just wanted to know the good service given and it was handled quickly.

Honored Contributor

It's great you had a good experience and took the time to tell us about it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

Item #714-385  I recently ordered this from HSN. It is a Studebaker Boombox style radio,CD,and it does Bluetooth from any Bluetooth compatible products. Today I received an email from HSN stating that some customers may get the wrong color due to an error with the dealer it shipped from.

Mine came this afternoon and I had ordered a beautiful red one. The one sent was silver. It is very nice and my son fell in love with the silver. I was going to send back at first and not reorder as I could get the wrong color again.
I called HSN and was going to explain about the wrong color received. They were busy so I opted for a call back within 5-7 minutes. I got the call back quickly and that surprised me. The CS Rep was very friendly. Before I had said anything else she said I could return it for the red one or have a credit of $22.00 put back on my credit card and keep the silver one.

I decided just to keep it as it was beautiful even if it was silver.

It tried theCD player, FM radio and it connected to Bluetooth quickly. The sound is wonderful and it has a light show graph that can be on or off when playing. If on it lights up a soft blue light on the speakers also. I am very pleased with my item ordered as well as the CS help given to me by HSN.
There were no busy signals when calling and my callback was done quickly.

Just wanted to know the good service given and it was handled quickly.

that is how to handle a customer problem,  will cost them $20 bucks to deal with the return and reship

Esteemed Contributor

@MKR14 So happy that your issue was resolved. I have  been with HSN for 25 years and always receive excellent customer service from them. May I add that my experience with the Q for my 10-ish years has also been good. I am a satisfied customer all around. LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein