Respected Contributor

Re: HELP.....Anyone Else Having a Technical Issue?

I hope that it cost QVC millions of dollars when customers can't order on air!  Serves them right for not having an up-to-date system and highly trained techs!  gaah.gif

Regular Contributor

I just happened to see this post and YES, I have been having a problem trying to place orders for the last two days.  I thought it was just my computer! 

Valued Contributor

@JillyMarie   When the issue started for me, the phone lines were jammed.  This computer snafu is an annoyance.....can't choose color options on items, can't place an order, can't even send Q emails about this..  Just several issues going on and the fact that CS doesn't know there are issues or NOT acknowledging it are upsetting.

Honored Contributor

It's taking forever for my comments to post after I hit "post."

Valued Contributor

I still am. A person in CS tried to help me fix the problem. I think it is on their end. It's getting old.

Frequent Contributor

No you are not the only one!  Same thing is happening to me.  The person I talked to last night said it was my system.  Well it isn't.  And My problems are exactly the same as yours.  I have noticed quite a few odd things withe the Qs website in the last 6 months or so, in regards to it not working right.  I am in the Carson City Nevada area and all the other sites I go on work fine.  They NEED NEW tecks at the Q or an upgrade. This Tuesday morning it still isn't working.  I get upset when they act like I am wrong.  Hope it gets fixed soon.

Frequent Contributor

+Re: HELP.....Anyone Else Having a Technical Issue?

No you are not the only one!  Same thing is happening to me.  The person I talked to last night said it was my system.  Well it isn't.  And My problems are exactly the same as yours.  I have noticed quite a few odd things withe the Qs website in the last 6 months or so, in regards to it not working right.  I am in the Carson City Nevada area and all the other sites I go on work fine.  They NEED NEW tecks at the Q or an upgrade. This Tuesday morning it still isn't working.  I get upset when they act like I am wrong.  Hope it gets fixed soon.

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't even sign in as myself, under my regular username.

When I kept trying to do that, it kept taking me to a new user sign up page, over and over again.

In the past, I could still bypass that and use my regular username to sign in, but not this time. Wouldn't let me do it. I have heard of this happening to others, but it was the first time that this happened to me, otherwise you just can't sign in at all.

I did the clearing the history and rebooting of my computer, and so on. Didn't matter. No matter what I tried, I kept getting the new user sign in page.

I finally just gave up and signed in all over again, as a new user. Obviously, I had to start all over again with a new username, which is a variation of my other name. 

Respected Contributor

I think it is still an effect of the "hacking" a few days ago! Someone overloaded a DYN (?) site to shut down many sites and mess with appliances that are run by computers! Very scary that anyone could do that!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

I've been having the same problems-you can order a cookbook-but if something has multiple color choices or sizes-you can't order-

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT