Valued Contributor

HELP.....Anyone Else Having a Technical Issue?

I started having technical issues yesterday on the Q website.  Wouldn't let me place an order at all yesterday and today since it wouldn't let me make a color/size selection.  Also can't look at my Order Status.  I did a "chat" yesterday and they assured me they were having issues and would get it worked out.  Chatted this a.m. and they just said they'd report it.  Can't place orders, can't check status, can't sent them email.  Grrrrr....Missed out on placing my order for the KA 9-speeed yesterday and wanted it for a gift.  AM I THE ONLY ONE?  No issues with computer or any other website.  

Valued Contributor

Re: HELP.....Anyone Else Having a Technical Issue?

I am having the same issues.

Valued Contributor

@fluffysmom   THANK YOU!  Don't know what the issue is, but glad I'm not alone.  I hope they get it resolved.  Keep me posted if you start "working correctly" again.  Really glad you took the time to respond.

Trusted Contributor

@Blk&GoldFan Does QVC no longer take phone orders?

New Contributor

I am so glad that other peole are reporting severe technical problems to the web site.  I have done chats and talked to customer service only to be told that it must be my computer and on my end.  At least now it appears that they have issues and will admit it.  Now....let's see if they fix it.  I can not place any orders...see any videos...pick a color...pick a size...see any reviews.  All of this means no buying, which I would think is not the goal of a shopping channel.

Esteemed Contributor

YES--I had trouble morningnoon and night but today it seems fine. i had to wait until my son got home to his house and called him to find out what to press so I could fix and turn off computer.

Frequent Contributor

Hi there, many are having issues, I think most of them are on the "Customer Care" forum. We haven't heard anything since moderator @BethQVC answered and that was yesterday morning. Some are having security issues and a lot of us can't view video's or order. This all seemed to start late night Friday when they changed up the page format among other things. Hoping you get an answer soon and it fixes all these issues. Spikey's mom

Honored Contributor

This weekend on my IPad the main home page link was not working and what came up was a completely different configuration -- similar to what a website would use for a tablet -- which I disliked! Now this AM, the link goes directly to the bookmarked page as it should. 

I wonder if the techs are beta testing this website over the weekend?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

SAME ISSUE HERE !

Contributor

also having problems since last Friday ....called customer service and she told me she can look at videos etc....I am glad I not the only one with a problem