Honored Contributor

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE......

@dooBdoo wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Happy birthday, @chvall99!    Best wishes to you!   

@ShowMe,  thanks for the thread!    I'll add a shout-out to Stephen Walsh via  @irish_insights in case he or his friends get a chance to read or post.   Looking forward to seeing some of the shows.

☘️☘️☘️

I did try to find that when you told me about it, but couldn't find it.  Please tell them about our thread.  Would be really neat if they could join us for a minute. 

Hi, sweetie!   I did notify them, @ShowMe! 😊   They post with the nickname "irish_insights" so I used the "@" notification for them just in case they log in tonight/tomorrow.   I'll add it once more for good measure!

@irish_insights

Oh thanks so much dBd......if anyone can do it, you can......  It would be so neat if they (or one of them) could join us for a minute or 2......maybe that's pushing our luck......lol......

Hope I am up if they do come on. 

No sure how late I can make it to......but will do my best.  Once I am sleepy, I do have to get to bed.  Just can't fight it.  Know you understand.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo I'll make sure @ShowMe gets her rest tonight!  Just sleep with one eye open ShowMe!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@chvall99 wrote:

@Show meI know the TSV has a pattern that matches up with a glass lamp that I have and love (not Waterford). The lamp has a little light in the base that you can switch on and I am thinking that hurricane lamp would look beautiful paired with it.  My college roommate got me a little Waterford bowl for a wedding present. That was 30 years ago and my only Waterford piece. 

Oh my......bet that lamp is beautiful.  Have seen lamps where there is a small light in the base.....and have always like those.  But have never seen the Waterford one.  Agree.....the TSV would be beautiful with the lamp.  You go for it girl. 

Let us know what you do. 

Honored Contributor

This footage is incredible!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@dooBdoo I'll make sure @ShowMe gets her rest tonight!  Just sleep with one eye open ShowMe!!!!

You are so funny......LOL

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe you still up?

The TSV Waterford Crystal Hurricane is beautiful! 

Hey everyone, Happy St. Patrick's Day 

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Happy birthday, @chvall99!    Best wishes to you!   

@ShowMe,  thanks for the thread!    I'll add a shout-out to Stephen Walsh via  @irish_insights in case he or his friends get a chance to read or post.   Looking forward to seeing some of the shows.

☘️☘️☘️

@dooBdoo

My daughter loves Steve, we look forward to seeing him every year Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

@ShowMe you still up?

The TSV Waterford Crystal Hurricane is beautiful! 

Hey everyone, Happy St. Patrick's Day 

Of course I'm still up.  Couldn't go to bed right now if I tried. 

Yes, it is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

Boy, the TSV is simply beautiful.  I love Waterford, but just can't afford it.

Received a beautiful set of candle holders as a wedding present, and that is all that I own of Waterford.   

@ShowMe

I really like it, too, but the price is awfully high.

Honored Contributor

I really like that long sweater/duster/cardigan that Jane is a wearing.....that is a winter coat in SoCal!