Honored Contributor

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE......

The next 18 hours are for those of us that really love this time of the year......

So, let's have some fun. 

I think I know what I am going to order.  Am a collector of Belleek, so I am thinking about the cross.  Will put it on my dresser.....it will be the last thing I will see before I get into bed, and the first thing I will see (once I've put on my glasses) when I get up. 

Saw where someone already ordered a sweater.....  So now what are the rest of you interested in.

I did just place my order......didn't want it to sell out....

Honored Contributor

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE......

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too!

I'll be browsing...have not checked anything out yet.  

Valued Contributor

Glad to see your post, I love St.Patrick's Day-I am Irish American plus it's my birthday.  I always spend part of it watching the QVC shows.Could not sleep so decided to watch the midnight show.

Have fun everyone!

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too!

I'll be browsing...have not checked anything out yet.  

Hi september......glad you could make it.  They do have some really neat things.  No fragrances though. 

Honored Contributor

I will take a peek and try to order something for my daughter and her new husband. They officially became a couple two years ago on St Patrick's Day and consider it their anniversary. Woman Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I cannot wait to see the belleek...the cross is perfect!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Happy birthday @chvall99!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@chvall99 wrote:

Glad to see your post, I love St.Patrick's Day-I am Irish American plus it's my birthday.  I always spend part of it watching the QVC shows.Could not sleep so decided to watch the midnight show.

Have fun everyone!

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.  Happy you came on here......we do have fun. 

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I will take a peek and try to order something for my daughter and her new husband. They officially became a couple two years ago on St Patrick's Day and consider it their anniversary. Woman Happy

What a wonderful thing to do......am sure they will love whatever you get them.  There are lots of things to  pick from......  Please let us know what you get....

Honored Contributor

Happy birthday, @chvall99!    Best wishes to you!   

@ShowMe,  thanks for the thread!    I'll add a shout-out to Stephen Walsh via  @irish_insights in case he or his friends get a chance to read or post.   Looking forward to seeing some of the shows.

☘️☘️☘️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova