Honored Contributor

I would has slept on the couch.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I would has slept on the couch.

Because the couch cushions are cleaned regularly? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor
I wash all my bedding, throws, rugs and couch slip every Sunday. I don't shower before bed evernight, I shower every morning but at night I wash my face, hands and feet before getting in the bed.

It is interesting to me peoples habits or lack there of....
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

wow do none of you people go to bed clean? I shower before I go to bed every night. 

Good observation!

I grew up on a farm waaaay out in the country, with limited well water.  Clothes were washed every week, but bedding? Nope.  Too much water used.  Maybe once a month.  We always bathed every night...a habit I maintain today.

While people are falling over themselves to state the least amt of days between wash, that fact almost gives me MORE heebie-jeebies than extended non wash.  

Thinking, 'why are they getting so dirty so quickly?"

Eww. 

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

wow do none of you people go to bed clean? I shower before I go to bed every night. 

Sometimes you go to bed clean but get dirty.

Cat LOL

@QueenDanceALot  Now, I am grossed out!!   Just kidding!  Smiley Surprised

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Last year I had a power outage at my house in the middle of a winter cold spell and I went to a friend's house to spend the night.  Her son wasn't home and I was offered his bed.

I suspected his sheets hadn't been changed since somewhere around 2007.

@QueenDanceALot  Was he a teenager??? NOW I really am grossed out!!!  Smiley Surprised

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Grossed out

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

I just today heard about someone that has not washed his sheets on his bed,for over 3 months.

I know somebody that went way longer than this. Smiley Sad

Years perhaps?

Esteemed Contributor

He's obsessive next to people on the Hoarders!!! Washing a sheet is something they would never think about. One of the hoarders had lost her dentures for five years in the hoard. When the Cleaners found it, she immediately put them in her mouth w/o washing or anything. Now that has to be the most gross thing on the face of the earth.

Respected Contributor

Related image

Honored Contributor

Well, that's his prerogative. It's not like any of us sleep with him, as far as I know.  

In college, there were a lot of students who didn't wash their sheets until they went home to winter break.  I'm not sure if I was one of them. Maybe thanksgiving.