Honored Contributor

Re: Grandchildren Talk and Sharing Stories💜💚💙❤️❤

I learn so much when i listen to my grandaughters talk.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest@Judaline@Mz iMac@LdyBugz@sweetee2

Maybe anybody who posted here might want to go back and edit or delete anything too identifying?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Thank you.  There is no tmi_by_mirz123-d5w4e9o.gifin my posting.  Nothing to edit and/or delete.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1, Thanks for your concern.  I don't think there's anything revealing in my post though. 

Have a great evening!

~LdyBugz

Respected Contributor

My grandson was home from Uni brought 2 young men friends home to meet his Mom and me telling them how relaxed and easy going we were showing us off.

Daughter and I both in kitchen fussing over dinner - making everything perfect for them no time to talk really.  

Grandson and friends in other room then all of a sudden sounds of Abba come sweeping through the house singing Dancing Queen - daughter and I immediately instantly downed kitchen tools started singing and dancing - food forgotten.

Grandson grinned and said to his friends - told ya this is how they normally are.  Ended up all of us dancing and food was still fine.  Love that kid so much.

Respected Contributor

My husband and I took my 12 month old grandson to visit my parents. We drove by a place and he said Pizza! We drove by and he said NO PIzza. We didn't even know he could say pizza.