Super Contributor

Good deal on k-cups

I have been buying k-cups at Big Lots, they are only 9>00 for 16-18 depending on what you buy. They don't always have it but I went yesterday and they had the "Entertainer" for 24.00, 48 k-kups, 8 diffferant varities, 6 of each. The Kohls ad had the same exact thing for 34.99, regularly 42.00 I boughtf the entertainer, a box of hot chocolate and a box of tullys decaf and with my 20% off on my rewards card, spent less than 34.00. They don't always have a big variety but I always find something I like. They are cheaper than any other place including Walmart, the same thing at Walmart is anywhere from 10.98 - 12.98. So if you have a Big Lots close to you, check them out for the k-cups.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View