Esteemed Contributor

He and Farve are tied for the most wins in the NFL, I hope it stays that way. Come on, Panthers!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

I am a big Peyton fan as well.  He is classy all the way!  My family liked him a lot when he was a Colts player, and followed him to Denver.

I am an SEC fan for over 55 years and am wishing all the SEC players a good game!

Respected Contributor

This Cowboys fan and usually for the NFC team in the SB says GO BRONCOS.   I want to see Peyton go out with this SB victory AND I want to see Demarcus Ware get a SB ring esp. after the crappy way Jerry Jones treated him.   In fact, it was similar to how the Colts owner treated Peyton.  Get hurt---bye bye.

Respected Contributor

i love peyton.  there are none better especially at 39 years old.  he's a total pro and i've been a fan forever.  go peyton go!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Go Peyton Go!

[ Edited ]

I'm really happy for Peyton Manning, wish he never left The Colts.  He was not at his best last night and it was definitely a team effort.  I would love it if PM didn't announce his retirement just yet but that there would be a way for him to come back to Indy next season where he could officially retire as a Colt.  

Valued Contributor

Congrats to Peyton. He will go out a winner!  Cam Newton showed his usual spoiled brat self in the post game interview. 

Honored Contributor

The day Peyton's number was retired at our Un. of Tennessee...  The best VFL ever!!  My husband took this picture & we are season ticket holders.. How proud we were to witness his number being retired.

Peyton 10_29_05.JPG

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

I was SO SO SO happy last night for Peyton and the Broncos!  Peyton is the classiest guy in the NFL--as are many of the Broncos (Demarcus Ware, Von Miller, etc.)--I truly hope he RETIRES on top--he can do anything he wants post-retirement--commentate, coach, fish (LOL!). 

As someone else said, and as Deion Sanders so elonquently expressed re: Cam's terrible behavior at his press conference--you have to take the bad with the good--you've just been named MVP of the ENTIRE LEAGUE and, as such, you have to represent and be a good role model.  Everyone understands you are upset and doesn't expect you to do cartwheels, but you ARE expected to comport yourself as a leader and have some class.  His teammates were much more respectful.

Honored Contributor

I think Peyton is always a gentleman but ,that said, he played terrible football yesterday and if the defense had not scored 2 touchdowns they would have lost.

Honored Contributor

Panther's fan here, but in the spirit of good sportspersonship,

Congratulations Broncos.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras