Esteemed Contributor

Re: Go Peyton Go!

[ Edited ]

I live in NC but I am not a Panthers fan. If they wouldn't have played the Broncos I would have rooted for them but besides my home team, the Broncos are probably my second favorite.

I will say I was very disappointed to wake up this morning and see so many people on facebook and other social media saying that the game was thrown so Peyton could go out a winner. I don't believe that for a second and I don't believe that Cam would ever throw that game so I find that to be an insult to him too.

Has anyone else been seeing this?

I am also disappointed in the way Cam handled himself after the game. I know he was disappointed and upset they didn't win but I thought how he handled it really showed what a sore loser he is. I am a Buffalo Bills fan, so I know how it feels to lose (FOUR TIMES IN A ROW) but I just don't think there is any excuse for that.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

It was not his finest hour last night, but he sure is a class act all the way!!

Respected Contributor

who doesn't love peyton manning?  maybe not the greatest football player that ever lived, but he has so many redeeming qualities.  you can't help but like and respect him.

Respected Contributor

I cannot stand Paaayton!  I'll be glad to see him go.. 

He evidently needs extra income because the Broncos don't pay him enough.  Papa Johns, Nationwide Insurance and Omaha Steaks. He gets paid every time he says Omaha during a game.  Instead of Omaha, I just hear him saying "MEAT, MEAT".

Looking forward to pro football without Paaayton! 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I cannot stand Paaayton!  I'll be glad to see him go.. 

He evidently needs extra income because the Broncos don't pay him enough.  Papa Johns, Nationwide Insurance and Omaha Steaks. He gets paid every time he says Omaha during a game.  Instead of Omaha, I just hear him saying "MEAT, MEAT".

Looking forward to pro football without Paaayton! 

I'm with you... So I guess that's at least a partial answer to the 'who doesn't like Peyton' question... Like his brother even less.

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

This Colorado Springs family LOVES PM and Broncos  Man Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Go Peyton Go!

[ Edited ]

I say it's great to be a Tennessee VOL and us die hard VOL fans know there will never, ever be another QB at UT like Peyton Manning, like him or not, we love him!!

Peyton 10_29_05.JPG

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm really happy for Peyton Manning, wish he never left The Colts.  He was not at his best last night and it was definitely a team effort.  I would love it if PM didn't announce his retirement just yet but that there would be a way for him to come back to Indy next season where he could officially retire as a Colt.  

And as a Broncos fan I would love to see him retire as a Broncos. It says it all that fans from both teams admire and respect this man and his career. However he decides, he is a class act. I am glad this was a team win; he always gives credit to his team rather than hogging the spotlight, and his team delivered a perfect ending to his career (assuming he retires). 

Frequent Contributor

Congratulations to the Denver Broncos. 

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~