Trusted Contributor

If you will please, is anyone suffering from this?  Do you know anyone with this disorder? What medication do you take? Can you take medicine?  Did they know what could have caused yours? Thank you.

Regular Contributor

For those of us who aren't in "the know", I think a little more detail might have been good here.  I guess I will go look it up on the "net" and maybe I can comment a little more intelligently.

Trusted Contributor

I believe what I wrote was easy for anyone with knowledge of this disorder would be able to answer. 

Trusted Contributor

Due to the comment made by Texus........if you don't have this disorder or someone you know then there is no reason to answer to the post. Why would I want to ask the questions I did for someone to just look it up and tell me what the internet says.????  Really.

Honored Contributor

If you have it, did you ask your doctor?  If it's someone else, just Google it or go to Webmd.

Honored Contributor

You might do better on the wellness board

Trusted Contributor

AM I the first in this group to ever ask about an illness?  If you don't have it you are causing trouble by posting.  I know in the past people have talked about health issue they have.  I would rather visit with someone that has this disorder or disease and what they have done and gone through, its a dicussion group people not a harrssment party.

QVC Customer Care
Trusted Contributor

What a question, Have you talked to your doctor? Really?  I want to talk to people that have this disease..........like I see so many people talk about disease and other things so why make a big deal because I post?

Honored Contributor

Re: Gastroparesis?????

[ Edited ]

There is an old saying you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. I saw people trying to be helpful. I can't figure out what you saw