Respected Contributor

GMC Terrain - Anyone Have One?

I'm stilll looking for an SUV. 

I found a nice Pre-Owned 2012 Terrain that the dealership sounds like they are willing to play "Let's Make A Deal" on.

I know nothing about this truck, but I've done a little internet research and it sounds pretty reiliable.

Does anyone here have one or know someone that does?

Do you or they like it?  Any problems?

TIA 

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
New Contributor

Re: GMC Terrain - Anyone Have One?

my friend has had hers for three years,no problems with it, luvs the car

Valued Contributor

I don't have a Terrain but I have a 2011 Chevy Equinox. They're similar, I think.  I love it. Bought it new. Have never had a problem with it.   

Honored Contributor

I have a 2012 terrain SLT.  I never heard of it when I bought it.  It's a long story, but it belonged to my BFF who lived in another state.  I got it OCt 2014.  It had 27k miles on it.  I love it.  It has a smooth ride and gets good gas mileage for an SUV.  It has all extras, but a GPS.  I've grown to love heated seats.  I'd highly recommend it.

Trusted Contributor

I do! I love mine. In fact the lease will be up in March and I want to get the same.

I have had no problems. Enjoy!!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

One of my daughters friends bought a new one about 2 years ago.   He really likes it, but now that he lives much closer to his work, realizes it is more vehicle than he needs just to drive from one side of town to the other.   

Respected Contributor

DH has a Toyota Avalon but usually drives the Toyota Sienna SUV.  We both love this SUV and have driven it several times round trip to FL form PA.

Great ride,comfortable seats, third row comes out for even more hauling room.  Does not want to trade it in!!!

Good Luck with your search.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

I have had my 2013 Terrain for two years and LOVE it.  It's a Denali model, black with black leather--gorgeous.  I get compliments all the time.  I have had NO PROBLEMS whatsoever and would highly recommend it---comfortable, roomy, handsome.

KK

Super Contributor

We have a 2014 Terrain that we love and have not had any problems with.  We are leasing it and before that we leased a 2012 Terrain which we were also very pleased with.  Good luck. 

Trusted Contributor

My sister has one but she's moving on to a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo next year. She does like it,though.