Super Contributor

Re: GAMERS you have a new home!

@AuntJudyQ wrote:

Hi moderators,

Could you please add me to the gamers forum so I can play The hidden word game. I have seen this game pop up recently and it sounds like a lot of fun. I am sure there will be other games that will interest me as well. Thanks for all your help.

Hi @AuntJudyQ

You now can see the Gamers category which is located along the left of this page just under the Community Chat category.

Have fun!

Respected Contributor

Okay, go ahead an add me moderators. 

If I dont' get any work done I know who to blame : D

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

@Keyai, Me too.  Thank you - sign me up if you would please.

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia and @Say Nay

You are now added to the Gamers category for participation.

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Add me,please.   

I am curious  why any separate category would cause problems if it is not hidden,but brazenly out in plain sight for all to see (and pass right by if they are not interested). What is so offensive about it?  Heck, I don't even know all the categories listed as I only click on one's I want to see.  Are there other secret options? Lol!

Occasional Contributor

Please add me to Gamers Forum.  Thank you

Contributor

Please add me to the gamers forum.  Thank you

Contributor

Yes, thank you. I would be interested in being on the list as well.  Much appreciated.

Honored Contributor

Refreshing this thread so @Community_Team@Keyai, and @Brittany-QVC will see the new requests.

Smiley Happy

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

Add me,please.   

I am curious  why any separate category would cause problems if it is not hidden,but brazenly out in plain sight for all to see (and pass right by if they are not interested). What is so offensive about it?  Heck, I don't even know all the categories listed as I only click on one's I want to see.  Are there other secret options? Lol!

@birkin baby

You have now access to the GAMERS category. All are welcome to participate. If this categories activity was not hidden then the activity in from this small group of members would take over the list of topics when you click on the link that reads VIEW ALL FORUMS TOPICS. In the past we were able to keep the category visible to all but the activity hidden. In the new forum platform we cannot control the visibility of the activity. I hope my explanation makes sense. As I mentioned all are welcome to join, we just need to be alerted here.

You will now see the Gamers category listed just below Community Chat. Enjoy!