Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac I was banned from #Politics because someone said I hacked his "bot".

It upset me at the time because I didn't even know what a bot was; couldn't tell a bot from a cot. lolWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

This isn't exactly a forum per se, but I often drop in on a style blog that has plenty of discussion, called "Une Femme d'un Certain Age".   It's run by a California woman who has a definite interesting point of view about fashion, especially for women from 40 to infinity!

Her style is more California-edgy, I would say, but I like her choices for her, except her strong proclivity for black clothing.  She's a great writer, and her modeling of various looks is well-photographed and artful.

The only other forum I'm regularly on is the "Faithlife" groups.  It's a great umbrella site for those interested in various theological subjects.

Oh, and I'm constantly checking the "Hugh Hewitt" site for keen political analysis...

Honored Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

It upset me at the time because I didn't even know what a bot was; couldn't tell a bot from a cot. lolWoman LOL

283917.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Yes - what other forums are you on, where you might use the same or a similar screen name. Do tell us! 

SMH and LOL.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@zelda girl wrote:

Other forums that are out there, TV shows, life in general  etc.

Previously TV has forums for all the various TV shows.  

Super Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Yes - what other forums are you on, where you might use the same or a similar screen name. Do tell us! 

SMH and LOL.

I have seen SMH on facebook and here many times - could you please tell me what that stands for? Oh, and by the way --- you are so right --- life without mexican food is no life at all. Smiley Very Happy

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

SMH.....shaking my head

Honored Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

Hmmm have you looked up the meaning? I can see why you were eliminated from that forum.  

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Lesa wrote:

283917.gif

Ha!  I was banned from Television Without Pity because I posted about QVC when the show was airing live.  They had a "spoiler" rule.  I'm not sure what you can spoil about QVC, but WHATEVER.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

@Lesa wrote:

Hmmm have you looked up the meaning? I can see why you were eliminated from that forum.  

Hi @ID2 I didn't know what a bot was at that time, but I soon found out. I was falsely accused, but my friends on my main # told me what they were (are) and we then laughed about it. Could say more about that person who accused me, but not on here. BTW, this happened a long time ago.