Esteemed Contributor

For my cell phone looking for app that provides store coupons

I am looking for a coupon app (android) that will help me get coupon codes when I shop.  I thought there might be a central resources so I don't have to go store to store looking.  One was advertised on the TV but you know how that goes, I did not write it down fast enough and I don't remember what it was.  I do know they said it was a central source for everything.  

Respected Contributor

Re: For my cell phone looking for app that provides store coupons

I like Retail Me Not.

Honored Contributor

try searching for "coupon apps" and see if there is any one that sound familar

Esteemed Contributor

Wish I had written it down.  Seems the function was it searce product and gave the ones which had coupons.  Or it searched by catagory and gave a run down on all the area stores.  Now I am driving myself nuts wondering what it was.  

It was not the one with a snap in it.  That one you take a picture of the coupon and the store scans it on your phone.  

Respected Contributor

I use Retail Me Not or shop through ebates if I am shopping online. Ebates has the coupons & you get money back in an ebates account.

Honored Contributor

Are you talking about Honey?  I started a post on this in Community Chat earlier this morning.  It's an app for your computer or cell phone that automatically tells you coupon codes for the website you're on.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

Hi, @bonnielu.  I think the one you are referring to is Flipp.  I haven't used it but thought about giving it a try.  Hope this helps, Kat.

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu - Yes, the one shown on the TV recently is "flipp".  I thought of downloading that one as well, but I want to check out some reviews first.

If you do get it, let us know what you think!

Honored Contributor

i use retail me not and buxr apps AND the rebate sites (mr rebates, ebates, splender, extrabux) to find coupon codes for online and in store purchases.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

Are you talking about Honey?  I started a post on this in Community Chat earlier this morning.  It's an app for your computer or cell phone that automatically tells you coupon codes for the website you're on.

hi @NickNack

i cannot find a phone app for honey......no mention of it on their website either and cannot find it in the google play store.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein