Respected Contributor

For Those of You Who Ordered that Blair Blanket....

I posted about a blanket from Blair that I saw in one of their catalogs. I knew it was cheap ($12.99 for any size), but a friend told me that she had one and that it was the same quality as the Big One at Kohl's. I ordered a couple of the blankets and received them last night. That's fleece? At the very least, I expected an extremely thin, soft fleece. OMG...you could cut them up and almost use them as Brillo pads! Sorry I led you astray. Anyway, mine will be used for the pets or maybe I will donate them. They are worse than my worst expectations. All I wanted was just one more light, soft fleece blanket to layer on our bed. Mea culpa.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

Re: For Those of You Who Ordered that Blair Blanket....

I guess you get what you pay for

Trusted Contributor

Costco has very nice fleece blankets & throws for a very good price.

Respected Contributor

@henderson wrote:

Thanks! I'll check them out. There should be blankets on sale all over right about now.  Anything is better than Blair's "brushed burlap" feeling blankets!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

I second Costco's blankets and throws, always great quality, super soft and last forever! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Yardlie   Try H206363, I got this recently and it may be the softest thing I ever felt.  It won't keep you from hypothermia in a blizzard but gives some good warmth when used with other bedding.  I'll probably keep it on the bed all year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thanks, @Kachine 624! Those blankets look great. At that price, I'm going to get some also for my college-age nieces and nephews. They're always complaining about how cold the dorm is. These blankets look perfect for the layering that we like to do!