Trusted Contributor

They had raspberry and chocolate flavors too.

Jessa
Respected Contributor
Oh my goodness, now I am singing the jingle in my head! "Figurines, do a lady proud ... with a calories weight, of 138 a baaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!"
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor
On 3/6/2014 tansy said: I tried one box of AYDS candy but they were too good to leave alone:-/
My mother hid those in the china cabinet drawer, but I would still find them and eat them all!!!
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

I do not remember these. I do remember how much I loved Lite Bite bars from QVC.

Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2014 lulu2 said:

I do not remember these. I do remember how much I loved Lite Bite bars from QVC.

I did too. I wish they'd bring them back. Supposedly they were discontinued because of the weight loss claims, but why couldn't they bring them back as just a snack bar? They were delicious and were successful in helping me to stay away from the bad snacks. I was on A/D for a couple different flavors.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

My mom always bought the chocolate ones and I loved them!!

Honored Contributor

I remember the ALBA shakes but I don't remember the Ayds candy or the Figurines bars.

Honored Contributor

Deb, hope you don't mind what I posted these two pics..

Talk about a diet/candy walk down memory lane!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

I remember Ayds - They were advertised in the back of movie magazines. My mother bought a box and hid them in her lingerie drawer - Found them and had a couple. They were good!