Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Right now it's garlic olive oil pasta with peppers from a market by my house.  I am in the process of cleaning out/moving so occasionally I grab something when I am out and about.  I myself cannot replicate their version, it is delicious!

@momtochloe I got a new fridge back in November and the weeks leading up to delivery was all the excuse I needed to clean out my freezer/fridge.  No calories in anything you are saving from waste of the trash can.   It had to end though but soon followed the holidays to refill new appliance!Woman LOL

Oh @beckyb1012 this makes me laugh as coming from a house that had on a daily basis my mom and I to one that had a 70 year old woman in a condo I was stunned when I saw the size of the fridge!

My mom and I hosted every family get together so space was an issue and we did fine with what we had but goodness I couldn't believe the size of my soon to be new fridge! . . . Smiley Happy

I just got through filling up my garbage and recycing bins with this week's offerings . . . the garbage is no problem but I am having to get creative in terms of recycling . . . I am so getting my $$$'s worth out of this! . . . Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

A chocolate milkshake. The university where I work has a dairy. They make the ice cream fresh on campus from the dairy. The ice cream parlor is a short walk away. I love them!!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Honored Contributor

@MercysMom wrote:

A chocolate milkshake. The university where I work has a dairy. They make the ice cream fresh on campus from the dairy. The ice cream parlor is a short walk away. I love them!!

@MercysMom oh my goodness, that sounds delicious . . . address please?

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@mt

I"m in SC at home of the National Champions...Clemson University.

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Honored Contributor

@MercysMom wrote:

@mt

I"m in SC at home of the National Champions...Clemson University.

@MercysMom flight booked, thank you my friend! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Food?

[ Edited ]

Fresh Ground Natural Peanut Butter

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

Cannoli's !

There's a dinner near me known for their Cannoli's...Ponzios.  Everytime I go there, I ask the owner when will he introduce me to the ancient Italian lady he has stashed/hidden in the back room still wearing her black morning dress while making cannoli's. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I have several, country fried chicken ,mash potatoes, my moms coconut cream pie, my grandmother use to fix blackberry cobbler when i was a kid.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

It's a toss up between pizza and ice cream.

Honored Contributor

If I were to restrict myself to one single item - lobster. Other than that - quite a few things!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all