Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I've used oxtails to make stew before.

They aren't bad!

Never had stew w/oxtails.  I usually eat them w/rice or potatos.  Sometimes I smother them w/gravy.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Mine changes depending on how I feel, but includes:

Anything with noodles

Pastries

BBQ Pork Fried Rice

Broccoli with Beef

Potstickers (steamed)

Pad Se Ew

Lamb Korma

Chicken Tikka Masala

Masman Curry with Chicken

Fajitas

Nachos

Miso Salmon

Termpura

Trusted Contributor

Cannoli's !

Honored Contributor

Right now it's garlic olive oil pasta with peppers from a market by my house.  I am in the process of cleaning out/moving so occasionally I grab something when I am out and about.  I myself cannot replicate their version, it is delicious!

Honored Contributor

Today as we walked down the chip aisle, I told my husband if he knows of my last hour here on earth, to just drop me off in this row and I'll finish my life in the chip aisle! LOL Then they can announce over the PA system, "clean up on aisle ??"

Frequent Contributor

Chicken and dumplings.

Honored Contributor

My absolute favorite food is a hamburger, and I can eat one at any hour of the day or night.   Second favorite is a nice ribeye; charred outside, pink inside.  

Esteemed Contributor

Too funny, @qualitygal, but I could be right there with you among the Lays, Doritos, Cheetos, etc,etc.......

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Filet Mignon (med rare) followed by potatoes & chocolate!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Right now it's garlic olive oil pasta with peppers from a market by my house.  I am in the process of cleaning out/moving so occasionally I grab something when I am out and about.  I myself cannot replicate their version, it is delicious!

@momtochloe I got a new fridge back in November and the weeks leading up to delivery was all the excuse I needed to clean out my freezer/fridge.  No calories in anything you are saving from waste of the trash can.   It had to end though but soon followed the holidays to refill new appliance!Woman LOL

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."