Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Fasting blood work question...

My doctor let me slide for quite a while but is now insisting I have blood work done, it has to be fasting. The reason it was able to slide for so long is that fasting is a bit of a problem for me...Food is not the problem, it is coffee. I have 2 special needs dogs that need meds in the morning - one before eating, one after eating they both need to be administered at the same time daily. It is difficult to do in the dark - meaning without my coffee LOL...only once in 3 years have I messed up the meds and that was because of no coffee.

So can I have at least a half a cup of black coffee before I go? This has been causing me a bit of anxiety and lack of sleep the past couple of weeks. And nooo I can't trust anyone else in my household to do it right for one day...

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View