Respected Contributor

I am not full of hate, actually I really like our First Lady.  I'm just not fond of the hairdo with the dress. I think all that hair on one side looks heavy and detracts from the gown.

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

she looked gorgeous!

Topic...

One more time!  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

I am not full of hate, actually I really like our First Lady.  I'm just not fond of the hairdo with the dress. I think all that hair on one side looks heavy and detracts from the gown.

The hairdo was a LOL!

Respected Contributor

Much better than the $2200.00 frock she wore to see the pope.

Trusted Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

she looked gorgeous!

Topic...

One more time!  

THANKS for the laugh!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

Another curious and useless tag used when people can not accept another opinion imo.........

Honored Contributor

Re: FLOTUS in Vera Wang

[ Edited ]

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

Much better than the $2200.00 frock she wore to see the pope.

You do know designers give them clothes, don't you?

Brand recognition.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Do I have to start posting photos of bosoms again?!

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Trusted Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

Another curious and useless tag used when people can not accept another opinion imo.........

Have you actually read some of the comments?   To not care for a certain style is one thing.  Some posters have goneWAY  beyond commenting about style.

Honored Contributor

Re: FLOTUS in Vera Wang

[ Edited ]

muttmom wrote:

@muttmom, I don't think anyone should feel it's not okay to express their opinion of the fashion or hair.  It's a personal preference...  certainly we see that in the differences in the media when they publish the "best and worst" fashions after major awards ceremonies.  I think the problem arises when we see misinformation and nasty personal jabs, and you and most others certainly aren't doing that.Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova