Esteemed Contributor

Re: FIX SITE INSTEAD OF E/P

[ Edited ]

I posted about this issue several times now. It has now gone on for several days.  I did receive a nice post answer from Susan/QVC --  telling me that they are working on it!

However, the more time it is not working correctly, the more I am getting concerned.   Isn't anybody worried that this strange "sign in" process might not be as well protected from hackers???  

I did speak to my computer friend and he suggested to stay off the site!!!  He also told me that this website issue should have/could have been cleared up long ago by a competent IT Dept.  May have to follow his rec.....

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I'm so glad it isn't just my computer.  When I called Q they basically said they had never heard of this problem.

@patbz  The moderators here on this board, who are also customer service, have posted they have the same problem as we are having.

I am on a desktop computer @lulu2  and having the same problem as others.  No big deal.

Honored Contributor

I use firefox,and this problem has been going on now for me,at least 11 days.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Type in QVC Community in the search bar, and you will be directed to the boards here. No big deal for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Day1128 wrote:

Each time I have tried to log in to the forum/blogs, I am re-directed to my order page. I emailed Q today about this ongoing issue, and here is the response:

We’re sorry for the issues you're experiencing on QVC.com. At the lower
portion of the Homepage under "Contact Us", please select "Customer
Service" and then under the section titled, "Frequently Asked Questions",
click on "Technical Issues".
If this information doesn’t resolve your issue, please contact your
internet service provider for assistance.

I checked the Technical Issues and there was no info there that was helpful to this problem. The issue is NOT my internet service provider. QVC programmers need to check this ongoing, wide spread issue, as I am reading about the site problems every day in the forums. 

With so many people complaining about it, myself included, I really doubt it's our internet service providers - I mean we can't all have the same provider, can we!

Honored Contributor

Re: FIX SITE INSTEAD OF E/P

[ Edited ]

I can't believe it's such a big deal to anyone.

Instead of boycotting shopping---wouldn't staying off the forums be better for you?

Less aggravation....

Respected Contributor

It wouldn't surprise me (or bother me) if this were an intentional change.  Probably easiest to have a consistent landing page after logging in.  And having that landing page be our account order summary page could work in the Q's favor.

Esteemed Contributor

Do I have the same problem as everyone else?  I am reading on the forums but not signed in.  I click reply on a thread.  I get taken to the sign in page.  I sign in and am taken to my recent order page and see the last item I ordered rather than being taken back to,the thread on the forum that I started in.

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

Do I have the same problem as everyone else?  I am reading on the forums but not signed in.  I click reply on a thread.  I get taken to the sign in page.  I sign in and am taken to my recent order page and see the last item I ordered rather than being taken back to,the thread on the forum that I started in.

Yes, @KathyPet, that is the problem people are talking about.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Instead of offering a 5 Hour Flash Easy Pay Event, how about fixing the darn site? 

I'm not shopping even w/ 10 easy pays until this situation is corrected.

@Shanus

Uh .....    Apples and oranges .... one really has nothing to do with the other.