Honored Contributor

Instead of offering a 5 Hour Flash Easy Pay Event, how about fixing the darn site? 

I'm not shopping even w/ 10 easy pays until this situation is corrected.

Honored Contributor

What situation?

Respected Contributor

@Shanus Totally agree.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Instead of offering a 5 Hour Flash Easy Pay Event, how about fixing the darn site? 

I'm not shopping even w/ 10 easy pays until this situation is corrected.

@Shanus, fixing the board takes the IT people to do it, which I'm sure has nothing to do with EZ pays.  There are plenty of threads about fixing the board already - QVC is well aware of the problem which I'm sure is frustrating to the mods also.  

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 For over a week, after signing in, the site goes to your order page instead of homepage. Guess you haven't been on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Noel7 For over a week, after signing in, the site goes to your order page instead of homepage. Guess you haven't been on the Q. 

@Shanus

There are so many quirks on here, I usually adapt automatically.  I hate the jumping most, click on a board or post and end up somewhere else.

Valued Contributor

Each time I have tried to log in to the forum/blogs, I am re-directed to my order page. I emailed Q today about this ongoing issue, and here is the response:

We’re sorry for the issues you're experiencing on QVC.com. At the lower
portion of the Homepage under "Contact Us", please select "Customer
Service" and then under the section titled, "Frequently Asked Questions",
click on "Technical Issues".
If this information doesn’t resolve your issue, please contact your
internet service provider for assistance.

I checked the Technical Issues and there was no info there that was helpful to this problem. The issue is NOT my internet service provider. QVC programmers need to check this ongoing, wide spread issue, as I am reading about the site problems every day in the forums. 
Honored Contributor

It took years for iPad users to be able to paragraph here even though iPads were being sold on the Q.  

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to make a purchase at this very minute and I'm stuck in time on the shopping cart screen.  Trying to check out and can't seem to get anywhere.  It's just stuck.  

I have fast internet and can zoom along anywhere else, even including this board.   Guess they don't want my money too bad today.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My last purchase from the Q was last year, and it will stay that way until they can get their act together.  On second thought, I might not be willing to put my account in peril for hacking ever again from this site, because it's always something with them!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~