Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Noel7  The jumping is maddening but would you believe many posters don't have it?? They say it's because of the carrier-like Chrome which I use. QVC has needed a new computer tech for a long time-a whole new company.

I use IE on my laptop and I have the crazy jumping too, drives me nuts!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Shanus and @Pearlee

This thread contains information that could be useful to others.  So that it does not get shut down by the Moderators, I ask you both to knock off your bickering.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

The first time I was directed to the ordering page, I thought maybe I'd signed in inadvertantly to that instead of the forums.  So I immediately signed off and backed out.

I realized that my nic was still up to post, so I just figured it was the *new way* to sign on here. 

Kinda remind us to buy....it hasn't prompted me.  (My last order was in June 2016.) 

I've been signing off the ordering page for the past week or two, before I come here.  I never leave my ordering page open, I'm rarely on there.

Honored Contributor

Re: FIX SITE INSTEAD OF E/P

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Instead of offering a 5 Hour Flash Easy Pay Event, how about fixing the darn site? 

I'm not shopping even w/ 10 easy pays until this situation is corrected.

@Shanus, fixing the board takes the IT people to do it, which I'm sure has nothing to do with EZ pays.  There are plenty of threads about fixing the board already - QVC is well aware of the problem which I'm sure is frustrating to the mods also.  

Bingo. The two aren't related and they aren't taking resources from one to do the other, so this doesn't make sense.

I agree, it's frustrating that the forums haven't been fixed and it seems quite clear that we're not a priority to QVC. It's worse that it extends to security issues and it's very troubling that they haven't yet addressed that. If you want to refrain from making any purchases until the site is fixed, I think that's a good idea, but you should pick a better title.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Noel7  The jumping is maddening but would you believe many posters don't have it?? They say it's because of the carrier-like Chrome which I use. QVC has needed a new computer tech for a long time-a whole new company.

@Judaline- The same problem exists on Firefox as well, which I'm using right now to post this. Jumping drives me nuts!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

While we sit and wait for QVC to repair their sign-in snafu, I urge everyone to look closely at the personal information available on and/or through the order history page that now opens upon signing in. That page, with the information it contains about us, must be left open in the background so we can navigate through the message boards.

Since they are seemingly incapable of repairing their own sign-in, how can we trust they can protect our important information from being exposed to theft or fraud? 

@IamMrsG-  you are correct. I am on my way to delete my credit card information. So I won't be able to do one-click purchases. No big deal.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

When I sign on to post, like everyone else, I'm now opening up my 'Account'.

But I log off of the 'Account' end of it.

My nic and any notifications are up and available.

If I tried to go into my account, I have to sign in to that part (again).  Because I signed off of it initially.  No info is out in the open or in the background.  It would be if I logged in (the new way) and then went right to posting....

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Noel7 For over a week, after signing in, the site goes to your order page instead of homepage. Guess you haven't been on the Q. 

@Shanus  I now use internet explorer here, no problems here now, just a nuisance,  since this site has issues with chrome, and still use chrome for everything else.  I wasn't able to post or leave hearts when this site went fluey, but with internet explorer, I now can.  I have learned to juggle the two browsers, lol.

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for further commenting due to the fact it became too argumentative.

Barb

Customer Care