Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Noel7 For over a week, after signing in, the site goes to your order page instead of homepage. Guess you haven't been on the Q. 

This is only one of many times it happens. I have a relevant page bookmarked, so just hit that after I've logged in. Should the forum and website "just work"? Yes. Does it? No. Will it ever? Highly doubtful. It has been demonstrated pretty clearly not to be a priority over the years. Not really expecting it to change for any foreseeable future.

If I really, really wanted something and for some reason literally couldn't order online, I'd just call and order. But that would be rare for me because very little of what I buy do I "need."

The website software package that QVC uses is neither full-featured nor flexible. It is what it is. Most of us bump along and when there are big bumps, use other browsers or work-arounds until it eventually, very rarely with any speed, gets fixed.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Dang, this "issue" is getting old.  Do they have their own IT department or is it contracted out.

Honored Contributor

IMO it's a minor annoyance in the grand scheme of things.  Really, no big deal.  They'll get it fixed.  

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

Dang, this "issue" is getting old.  Do they have their own IT department or is it contracted out.

We don't know that, nor do we know if the "IT Dept" consists of 2 people or 10.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor
After I sign in, I go back and click on forums, then community chat, and I can post.
Honored Contributor

And another thing.  The vast majority of QVC customers are not on this internet chat board.  Millions and millions of them are not.  So, @Shanus , you would rather deny QVC customers EZ pay until the glitch in the forum is fixed?   Kind of a selfish thought IMO.  Withold EZ pays from millions of people, some of whom can't afford to make purchases here without EZ pay, until an inconvenience for the board users is fixed?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Instead of offering a 5 Hour Flash Easy Pay Event, how about fixing the darn site? 

I'm not shopping even w/ 10 easy pays until this situation is corrected.

Shhh...the IT people are trying to shop, Shanus.

Image result for quiet zone sign

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

I'm so glad it isn't just my computer.  When I called Q they basically said they had never heard of this problem.

Honored Contributor

Re: FIX SITE INSTEAD OF E/P

[ Edited ]

I have not experienced what the OP is referring too.  I'm on a desk top and use Firefox.

OOPS

I just signed out then signed in.  I see what the OP is talking about.

Super Contributor
@Pearlee ---- I agree. Besides, it's really not hard to post in spite of the glitch. It's like a 10 extra seconds (out of one's day) glitch.