Trusted Contributor

Exclusive! Caitlyn Jenner Celebrates Candis Cayne's Birthday With Intimate Dinner

http://www.etonline.com/news/171305_caitlyn_jenner_celebrates_candis_cayne_birthday_with_intimate_di...

I  thought BJ said that woman were the main interest.... so this is interesting.

Since Candis is basically broke and out of work being hooked up with a multi millionaire is a plus plus for her. BJ can give her a great lifestyle.

Honored Contributor

Re: Exclusive! Caitlyn Jenner Celebrates Candis Cayne's Birthday With Intimate Dinner

They're a nice-looking couple.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Exclusive! Caitlyn Jenner Celebrates Candis Cayne's Birthday With Intimate Dinner

Honored Contributor

ET's source says Jenner and Cayne are "not dating," but rather just "good friends."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I think there is an attraction more than just friendship.....

Respected Contributor

^^^  Benjamins

Honored Contributor

@june22 wrote:

I think there is an attraction more than just friendship.....

Me two!!  Cake & eat it too... LOL

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

PERFECT!

Esteemed Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

^^^  Benjamins

@CatsyCline, I went to Urban Dictionary for "Benjamin's." This was their preferred def:

"The most wonderful an amazing person who ever lived the planet. He knows absolutely everything in the world and anyone who knows him is lucky."

Haha! I don't think u meant this one, but the second one which is moolah, cash, money, $100 bills. My first thought was that it was all about the money.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor