Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if they had a holiday return policy?

Respected Contributor

Yes they did. You can call customer service to see when it started.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, they did, but I'm not sure when it started so it depends on when you made the original purchase.  

Esteemed Contributor

I emailed Evine and the Holiday return policy started Oct 25 or 26?  They honored my purchase return.  I think it ends Jan 31.

Respected Contributor

Be careful, as I read on these forums Evine returned some customer's returns right back to the customer. 

Unacceptable, IMO.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Be careful, as I read on these forums Evine returned some customer's returns right back to the customer. 

Unacceptable, IMO.

Wait a minute.  To be fair, the reason why the customer's return was sent right back to them was because the customer ordered before the holiday return policy went into effect and then tried to return her item. Therefore, she was well past the return date.

I have never had a problem returning to Evine as long as it's done within the return policy period.

Trusted Contributor

O/T:  I noticed usual host Daniel was not on the Sizzle previous weekend or weekend just passed.  Looked host page up and he is no longer there.  Sometimes I liked him, sometimes I thought he was full of himself.

Honored Contributor

@vonIam  Yes they do thru Jan 31.  I just emailed them to clarify for myself.  I returned a Beekman today's special that I was unhappy with.  CS emailed me back right away in fact to let me know their return date for holiday stuff is Jan 31,same as here.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@vonIam  Yes they do thru Jan 31.  I just emailed them to clarify for myself.  I returned a Beekman today's special that I was unhappy with.  CS emailed me back right away in fact to let me know their return date for holiday stuff is Jan 31,same as here.

I'm curious what you did not like with the Beekman special.  I purchased 2; kept one and broke the other up for gifts.  It was my first experience with this line, and I loved it.  The recipients of the gifts did too.  The packaging was lovely, too.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2  I'll tell you what I was disappointed with in this kit.

WHile I loved the amt of bubbles I got with the bar soap (I started using the apricot honey tea), it left my skin very tight and dry and this was an immediate reaction even before I got out of the shower and dried off.

I followed up with the body lotion (same fragrance) and I loved it b/c it made my skin feel really nice after how dry it felt.  However, I did not at all like the after scent, made me smell stinky (not a good smell) afterwards.

I tried one of the lip balms which was nice but had no staying power at all.

The kit was a fab buy with all that was offered but I wasn't happy with the products I used.  Their packaging was beautiful including the box it all came in, still I decided to return it all.