Honored Contributor

Re: Evine charge card holders-- check shopping cart, possible hack

That problem happens to me but only when I use my Ipad. Always says I have 150 items in my cart. 

Respected Contributor

I wish they had an actual wish list.  A few times, all the items I've "saved for later" were wiped out.  One time, I had a bunch of random items there. 

I don't have a saved credit card anywhere anymore.

Honored Contributor

I have ordered quite a few items from them, but not using their card, prefer using 1 of my own. I have talked with representatives several times about specific problems, they were very easy to reach. Maybe something has changed since I past called them.

Things that important no way I would settle talking with any type of robotics, only humans for me.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

I personally don't trust shopping at HSN.  They make way too many mistakes.

*Call Tyrone*
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynut wrote:

I have ordered quite a few items from them, but not using their card, prefer using 1 of my own. I have talked with representatives several times about specific problems, they were very easy to reach. Maybe something has changed since I past called them.

Things that important no way I would settle talking with any type of robotics, only humans for me.

hckynut(john)

My card was cancelled by them at my request. I verified the info with an actual customer service rep when I called to pay off my outstanding Value Pays. The payment should clear after midnight tonight so tomorrow I will be deleting any cards that I have saved on my Evine account.

Trusted Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

This was Evine, not HSN.

Trusted Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

I wish they had an actual wish list.  A few times, all the items I've "saved for later" were wiped out.  One time, I had a bunch of random items there. 

I usually don't either but to do Value Pays you have to leave a credit card on file with them that they can apply the monthly Value Pay payment due every month.

Respected Contributor

@sgraham30 wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

I usually don't either but to do Value Pays you have to leave a credit card on file with them that they can apply the monthly Value Pay payment due every month.

I don't know about that.  I don't think you need to keep a card on file. 

That's an interesting question though. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sgraham30 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

This was Evine, not HSN.

I know @sgraham30.  Someone mentioned this happening to them at HSN.  That was the reason for my response about HSN.

By the way, I have never had a problem like this with Evine.  I'm not keen on leaving my credit card information on these websites for "faster check out."  Wherever possible, I'd like to input it as I shop and not save this info.

*Call Tyrone*
Trusted Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@sgraham30 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

This was Evine, not HSN.

I know @sgraham30.  Someone mentioned this happening to them at HSN.  That was the reason for my response about HSN.

By the way, I have never had a problem like this with Evine.  I'm not keen on leaving my credit card information on these websites for "faster check out."  Wherever possible, I'd like to input it as I shop and not save this info.

I've had my Evine card for years, this is the first time I've ever had anything like this happen to me. Good thing I check my "wish list" every day!