Valued Contributor

Can you imagine if this came to the Q. I have visions of somebody saying this comes in foodie red and making...yum yum faces.

Oh...I need a life.

Honored Contributor

@NorthernLights wrote:

Can you imagine if this came to the Q. I have visions of somebody saying this comes in foodie red and making...yum yum faces.

Oh...I need a life.

@NorthernLights  And doing happy dances!  Oh this thread is so gone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:

Oh...I need a life.

@NorthernLights  And doing happy dances!  Oh this thread is so gone.

Haha, I am watching this Evine live and too many wonderful things are popping into my mind!

Honored Contributor

This topic was on “Scandal” this week! Got a good laugh...the problem with being a single woman POTUS.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine After Dark

[ Edited ]

@BirdieGal wrote:

okay! Had to peek...

This snake oil salesman who is on now is a complete joke. This oil presentation is so stupid. 

And...personal “massagers”? Can’t call it what it is? “Loving yourself”is what they are saying....

Sell it for what it is...don’t couch it.  Or don’t sell it. 

"Personal" doesn't necessarily mean "yourself."

Honored Contributor

I would hope they would be discreetly packaged.... or the delivery guy might get to know you better than you would like....

or if it went to your neighbors house..... and they mistakingly opened it.........

LIKE EMBARRESSING.embarrassed.jpg

Honored Contributor

I am surprised by this. When did the show air or is just online? I typed in Evines search bar:  "Evine after dark: and all the products showed up. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624

As far as Paula Deen...you just KNOW butter would be involved! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine After Dark

[ Edited ]

These same products are available online every day!

The sites do not come up on Google, unless you google the particular product, to protect the children.

Kama Sutra is as old as I am.  And wonderful products!  It was sold at Spencer Gifts in the malls and at many upscale boutiques.

Respected Contributor

I watched a few minutes last night. I couldn’t believe the high prices. There are other channels that carry adult toys with lower prices. As well as Amazon.