Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Yahooey, The Yams and tortie (Trudie) belong to Sable who has been returned to the forest.

I know Shelly has started the socialization of Neelix's kittens but don't know what the prognosis for either her or Savina is at this time.  I don't think there has been a lot of socialization attempts with the moms yet .

Beautiful Skye will definitely go to a home.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

I love watching Skye - she is so beautiful and a wonderful momma. To think she was living in the forrest and now looks like she always belonged with a hooman. She has gone through so much and without skipping a beat went to mothering a giant sized babies.

She calms me down as I'm working Smiley Happy 

She sits in a corner of my computer.

we awl sleepies

Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 3.59.14 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey...LOL...You get an A+...LOL...I have a confession to make!...I keep notes on the names of the cats/kittens, especially with all of the kittens that are at TKHQ now...No way would I be able to remember all of them otherwise!...I love how you expressed your sentiments about Skye and how she helps keep you calm while at work...She is so very special and they all totally capture our hearts in each of their special, unique ways! Heart

I'm in love with Neelix also and have high hopes for her being socialized and having a very happy "furry tale ending"! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Hi, @MyShadowLove, @Marp, @Yahooey, @Topaz Gem, @Marianne1, and everyone who reads/posts here!

I can't keep up with the names, either!  So many cute roly-poly kittens, and now and then one of the names sticks in my memory.   I hope all of them will find loving homes. 

How wonderful to see Sisko!   As much as I fear for their safety out in the woods, I know some of them would never feel at home unless they could be free in the environment they grew accustomed to.

I never watched animal cams until @Marp told us about Autumn's (the giraffe) first pregnancy.   Then I saw this thread, and I think Sisko and Tip were the first momcats I watched.   It becomes addictive for the heart...  hard not to watch, at least now and then.   And it's impossible not to become attached to these felines and also to those dedicated caregivers.   In the long run, it's educational, beneficial to all who love and provide home for animals, and a genuine labor of love.

I hope all of you are having a lovely Saturday and weekend! 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I was just reading Jackson Galaxy's site, and saw the application page for "cats from hell" and also for "cats from heaven."   I wish they didn't restrict the applications to only those in the USA...  what a perfect way it would be to showcase the work by Shelly, LAPS, and all associated.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Hey there @dooBdoo...I just wanted to add that @Marp and her thread have not only introduced me to a wonderful rescue world of TinyKitten cams, but also has opened up a whole new speech pattern and vocabulary that takes hold of me from time to time!...I'm thinking of adding a disclaimer at the end of posts where I tend to get carried away!...LOL

Iz surez doz hopez that yous and all da udder "hoomans" who join in this "kitteh" thread haz beenz enoyins a "squeeeee" of a wudderful "meowmy" weekend!....LOLOL

purring kitty smiley

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Hey there @dooBdoo...I just wanted to add that @Marp and her thread have not only introduced me to a wonderful rescue world of TinyKitten cams, but also has opened up a whole new speech pattern and vocabulary that takes hold of me from time to time!...I'm thinking of adding a disclaimer at the end of posts where I tend to get carried away!...LOL

Iz surez doz hopez that yous and all da udder "hoomans" who join in this "kitteh" thread haz beenz enoyins a "squeeeee" of a wudderful "meowmy" weekend!....LOLOL

purring kitty smiley

That is so funny, @MyShadowLove!   I was first introduced to what's called "lolcat" speech on the "icanhascheezburger" site.    There's even a "lolcat translator" online for those in need of assistance!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
 Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Tinykittens's photo.
Tinykittens
1 hr ·

Neelix's adorable kittens are 19 days old and thriving. heart emoticon
(from left to right, Elvis, Petra and Tessa)

I'm still amazed at how well each of our four feral mama cats have done, and what beautiful, healthy babies they are raising for their last litters ever. In the wild, only 25% of their kittens would have survived, and the survivors would have started reproducing as early as four months old. It is SO important to spay and neuter!

Watch Neelix and her adorable family on our 24/7 live Rescue Kitten TV: TinyKittens.com/live

See More

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove,

LOL.  Thanks for giving this hooman a good bellah laugh. 

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp...Yous Veryz Welcomez, Meomy!...LOL

pink kitty purring hug smiley