Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

BREAKING MEWS: Comet and Mistletoe have a facebook page! It is Razzle Dazzle, Comet and Mistletoe! We are tentatively scheduling adoption day for Jingle, Nicholas, Comet and Mistletoe on Saturday, sometime in the mid-morning. Which means tinysuitcases will be packed on Friday at 2pm PT. I can't tell you how excited I am for these guys to finally get to go home!!!

So, in case you've missed it, the pages are:
Squidy Pyncy Joy-Joy
Nicholas of Tinykittens fame
The Cats of the Baskervilles - Sherlock & JB

And they are all together on this list, if it makes things easier:
https://www.facebook.com/lists/995939023814295

Tinykittens's photo.
The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm posting this because it made me smile.  I give it an award for best personalized seat belt lol.

We give this 4 paws up! ‪#‎petsaddlife‬

This Pit Bull wouldn't leave the animal rescue without the frightened Chihuahua she had been protecting. This is a picture in the new owners car after being adopted together!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting the name of Comet and MT's Facebook page.  I can't wait to see the photos of them in their new home.

Mr. T and Pinecone's hoomins are so generous with the photos they take of those two.  They post so many cute pictures and it's so nice to see that they are enjoying the pampurred life of indoor cats.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

This is adorable.  Thanks Shelly.

Tiger is looking for someone to love in time for Valentine's Day! This super sweet, affectionate 10-month-old kitten loves watching romantic comedies by the fire, long walks around the house, and snuggling for hours and hours on end. He'll greet you with kisses after a long day and purr at you until you can't help but smile.

If you're looking for a lifetime of unconditional love and cuddles, Tiger is your guy! This mellow guy would do great in a variety of homes, so submit an application today: TinyKittens.com/adopt

Get to know him on our LIVE rescue kittencam: TinyKittens.com/recovery

Tiger had a rough start in life. He came to us with his tail broken in two places and a foreign object embedded in his lower jaw. He must have been pretty little when his tail was broken, because it was already healed by the time we brought him in. It was likely broken by a predator or caught in something on the rural property where he was born. He's lucky that it healed on its own, and although it healed crooked, it shouldn't cause him any more problems. We're pretty sure Tiger knows just how lucky he is, and that whatever human is lucky enough to bring him home will be showered with his eternal gratitude and adoration. heart emoticon

We are located in Fort Langley, BC and we do consider out-of-area adoptions. Everything you need to know is posted at TinyKittens.com/adopt.

Tinykittens's photo.

I logged into Livestream Chat this morning to CATch up on updates, and Tiger has a new home!  He'll be going home with a couple that has two dogs and a cat already.  I'm sure he'll fit right in, as he's a laid-back kinda guy. Hopefully he'll also have a Facebook page soon.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

YAY!!!!!!!!

ecstatic cat jumping smiley

@Marp...Such Wonderful News!...It's been a long journey for these precious guys and I'm so thrilled that they finally will be getting settled in their wonderful forever homes !...Thanks so much for listing all of the Facebook pages!...I'm so excited for all of them!

Also, that precious Pit Bull and Chihauhau!...Oh my gosh, that picture is so touching and says it alll...Their precious little faces are so indicative of what they have been through and little do they know that they are now on their way to their forever homes that will be filled with much love, warmth and security...I would love to be able to see an "After" picture!...Those precious little faces will then be filled with such content in knowing that they are forever safe and loved!...How wonderful of their adopters to take both of them, since they have been so inseparable and such comfort for each other.

I love your seatbelt remark!...So true!

@Topaz Gem... I'm so ecstatic to read about Tiger having a forever home also!...He is such a love!...I'm wishing the same for Enara & Satine real soon!...Satine has especially touched my heart, as she appears to me to be such a gentle, fragile cat...love her little "hisses", which are totally harmless!...She has been dealing with a URI since being rescued and is really just starting to let go and is now having playful times, so feeling much better!

Does anyone know the latest on Noelle & Elf?...I do know that they have forever homes, but they had to put a hold on their departure due to Ringworm complications.

Whew!...I need to rest!...I get so excited that I wear myself out!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove @Topaz Gem @dooBdoo @Yahooey

Shelly has Cass on livestream now at http://livestream.com/tinykittens/cassidy

He is getting so big.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp...I was happy to see that Shelly posted today's video of Cassidy...I caught some of it tonight and will watch more later...He sure is growing and is as adorable as ever...It is always so wonderful seeing him so happy and energetic and that precious face just melts me all over again!...The blue blanket with his picture scattered throughout and the saying "Aim High" is so cute...must have been a very thoughtful gift from someone.

I was reading a little of the chatters tonight and there was something mentioned about Satine getting out on the Catio overnight and was out there for about 10 hours and Shelly had to rescue her today...I'm wondering why she wasn't able to get back in?...Do you know what that was all about?...Satine is gorgeous!

@Yahooey...I just wanted to let you know that there is another video of Sloaney at the feeding station posted on "people for happier cats"...It appears she has become a regular member of the "welcoming committee"...One of the other cats looks like it might be Mila also.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Remove male character, insert Marp.  Yes, I am owned by three cats.  Be sure to have audio on.

https://www.facebook.com/ColeandMarmalade/posts/1106779742688173?fref=nf

Respected Contributor

If you'd like any Cassidy merchandise, go to www.geargems.com/cassidy.  The blanket is there, but is very expensive (~$74.00).  Yikes.  One of the Livestream chatters says that the website does have sales every now and then, but they still want their cut of the profit, so items are very pricey.  I would love a Cassidy blankie for my kitties! :-)

Honored Contributor

These kittens are too precious.  Cassidy has such a healthy coat!

BTW, has anyone seen Betteb?  I haven't seen her lately.