Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Marp@Yahooey...Eyes Wide Open!...LOL...All is going well with Faith & Hope!...They got a great health report from Dr. F...They are soooooo adorable together and finally able to enjoy being kittens!...They really improved when they were separated from the other healthier, very rambunctious kittens and were able to indulge in some much needed rest and sleep...From what I understand, the other kittens were further along in their ringworm healing and so Shelly felt it better to separate....So, it turned out best for all of them!

Also, there are two other kittens...Chance & Charity...who are in a separate room together...I'm not exactly sure when they showed up...I think it was during the "Fix-A-Thon Weekend"...Yes, I think that is when it was?...LOL

Then there is the Feral Room where I think there are four...or maybe five?

I'm also not sure where Nano's siblings or Mama are and there is also talk about the "Metric Kittens" being at Shelly's house, so this has all really made me so very totally confused and lost at this point!

So, you are both now shaking your heads and asking yourselves why the H*** I even bothered to post, as I am not of much help at all...LOL...but I just wanted to check in with you and give the great report on Faith & Hope, as I am very happy and relieved that they are doing so well now! Heart

So, see, I have been of some help after all????...LOL

Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove, you always help in one way or another.  Heart

I'm glad to read that Hope and Faith are doing better, that the ones they were separated from are progressing well with the ringworm treatments and that Charity and Chance are together.  Charity did come in during the fix-a-thon, I don't know about Chance and I know nothing about the Metrics.

The adults in the recovery ward are those that had medical problems and needed follow up care.  I forgot to check on the one that had the growth removed from his foot.  The report should be back by now as to what it is.  Hopefully it was not a tumor.

I'm so confused with all of them (I can barely keep my five straight in my head) that I'm pretty much at a total loss so even tidbits help.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp...I think this just about sums it up for both of us right now!...LOLOL

Huh?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp... I found this update on Mason's foot this morning, so am posting it for you, as you had mentioned your concern in last post....Great News from Dr. F...

All appears to be going very well with all of the other precious residents at TKHQ also...receiving lots of Love and TLC!...I think I will check myself in this weekend!...LOL

Waving @Yahooey@Witchy Woman & @All Tiny Kitten Fans!...Wishing Everyone A Great Weekend! Heart
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove@Marp

Wait...what...where...who's one first?

I thought tkhq was all about kittehs. The guests are multiplyng like they're bunnies. lol

You guys know I'm horrible with names and that was just Starling's litter of 2 gingers. They look the same to me.

Now there are eyeballs, foot surgery, and oh my!

Just want to send good wishes and prayers to the whole gang up north. Miracles are happening. #thenanoeffect

Unknown.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp@Yahooey@Witchy Woman & @All Tiny Kittten Fans...

Waving To All!....Here is a wonderful video that was posted recently of our precious Miracle Kitten...Looks like Cassidy has had his Paws filled lately...I believe the kittens are ((((((Nano's)))))) siblings...Be sure to have your speakers on as Shelly knows how to add just the right music for added drama!...Enjoy! Heart

#MiracleKitten vs. #MetricKitten

Also, the kittens mama, Zetta, will be going for her spay today...So, Cassidy told Shelly to make sure to let Zetta know that he will nurture her kittens and make sure that they are protected and well loved! Heart

(When you click on "TinyTuxies", be sure to scroll down and you will see the video.)

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove

I have been peeking in and out of the website and saw this.  So funny.  That little Cassidy is precious -- but what kitten isn't.

Thanks for remembering me!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman@Marp@MyShadowLove@dooBdoo

Metric Kittens? Gosh, I can't even count or remember their names using fingers. Now the metric system lol

I saw on tiny kittens fb that (((nano)))'s siblings are packing tiny suitcases today. Guess I missed it already. 

There are a bunch of them with Cassidy and using him as a faux milkbar and Cassidy biting their faces in between licks. I hope he is not teaching them his face biting habits.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey...LOL....The "Metric Kittens"...Kilo, Zepto, Gram & Pico....Kilo & Zepto are on their way to their forever home in Idaho...

Then, there are "The Flyers"...Wilbur, Orville & Amelia...

Then, there are Hope, Faith, Chance & Charity...

Then, there are Starling and her 6 kittens...Sparrow, Egret, Puffin, Wren, Magpie, Paloma...

Then, there are Zetta, Radley, Mason & Calvin in the Feral Recovery Room.

Oh, I almost forgot, there is a Boo & Fin also, somewhere?

Whew!...Okay, I think that just about sums it up for now...Are you impressed?...Don't be!...This took me forever to compile over time and I have it all written down!...LOL

Meanwhile,  ((((((Shelly)))))) is back at the colony to trap/rescue more!

Heart Amazing! Heart

@Marp@Witchy Woman & All TinyKitten Fans...

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove

I'm impressed and it doesn't matter that you wrote it all down. Now... for the next phase...can you identify each kitteh by the name?

Unknown.png