Respected Contributor

Enjoying Albany and Halston Rep.

[ Edited ]

I believe Albany has found her niche.  The Halston Rep. has a calming effect on her and there seems to be a good chemistry.  He seems to appreciate her input also.

She is giving good information, is NOT silly or crude and is a pleasure to watch this a.m. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Enjoying Albany and Halston Rep.

I agree, but I'm not crazy about the line.  It used to be classic and timeless.  Now it seems to be more hi-low hems and what I consider to be "funky" clothes.  However, I know that a lot of women like that style, so I say, "to each her own".

Valued Contributor

Glad you like her, but I can't stomach her. Like the H clothes, so I just mute the channel.

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I think Albany does a fantastic job with Mr. Silver.  She is a good talker and does not seem to hem and haw for words.  Also, she looks great in the clothes with that figure.

I like when she does the fashion shows.  There was another show recently and I can't remember which it was and I was thinking that I really enjoy her with the fashions.

Miata 1

Respected Contributor

i happened to catch the show myself and thought it was very good. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Cameron makes it easy for all of the hosts look professional. He is so pleasing to watch, knowledgable, and speaks from his depth of experience in the fashion industry. He's a keeper.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Occasional Contributor

I don't care for  Albany or the rep from Halston.    I think I started to dislike her when she was the host of QCheck.   She was not doing the things the women who watched QCheck was used to, meaning she is a Techi. and I was not interested at all.   I eventually stopped watching the show.   I liked when Shawn was on as she was the original host.    I thought the show was supposed to be about women's interests, not electronics.

Esteemed Contributor

She even used fabrication (fee dictionary) correctly!

Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching them.  Albany adds a bit of spice to their H descriptions.  I do believe that Cameron enjoys their shows together, too.  Heart  Love H for Halston styles. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]