Honored Contributor

I signed up to get emails on TSVs a long time ago and got them with no problem. In The last 3 weeks or more I haven't received any. I have recently signed up for them twice and am still not getting any. Is anyone else having this problem?

Respected Contributor

I've been getting the e-mail for TSV's longer than I can remember, but I too, am not getting them anymore. I think it has been a few months. I did sign up again, but never got another e-mail. I don't have any explanation for you as why?

Honored Contributor

NOPE!

You should post your concerns over in the CR forum where a mod will see.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

After not getting emails for TSVs and InsideQ (I get the hard copy) for 3 or 4 months I finally called customer service. They have my current email address and know what preferences I checked off (I have reset them several times to no avail). The CS rep couldn't tell me why I'm not getting any emails but will forward it along to someone else who will look into it. If some of you are also not getting any emails, if you call to complain maybe QVC will take this more seriously.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2

I am in the same exact boat as you.  Same scenario to the tee.  I've called, emailed, etc. and none of those methods has ever worked.  I have since given up.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I'd love to be 'reminded' regarding Lunchtime Specials.  For whatever reason, by the time I think about checking it, it's about two minutes before the LS expire.    I know.....there's a box to sign up for emails (at the LS area), but I haven't received any, so far.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

After not getting emails for TSVs and InsideQ (I get the hard copy) for 3 or 4 months I finally called customer service. They have my current email address and know what preferences I checked off (I have reset them several times to no avail). The CS rep couldn't tell me why I'm not getting any emails but will forward it along to someone else who will look into it. If some of you are also not getting any emails, if you call to complain maybe QVC will take this more seriously.

I've done all of that PLUS posted it in Customer Care, as well as emailed the QVC Social Team......still don't get emails.

Instead they keep 'revamping' the product pages, etc. I just gave up.

It cracks me up every time I get one of those pop-ups to sign up for this or that email........WHY BOTHER?!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

NOPE!

You should post your concerns over in the CR forum where a mod will see.

Won't matter....been there and done that. The Social Team "looked at my account" and see no reason that I'm not getting emails.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I signed up for their emails, and I received so many emails every day I unsubscribed, come to think of it though, I rarely received emails regarding the TSV, emails regarding everything else, but not the TSV?

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

I signed up for their emails, and I received so many emails every day I unsubscribed, come to think of it though, I rarely received emails regarding the TSV, emails regarding everything else, but not the TSV?

I've been getting everything, EXCEPT the Insider link I actually WANT. I UNsubbed yesterday. Peace and quiet in my inbox.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all