Super Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Hasseibeck leaving Fox News

Although I'm certainly sorry to hear she has health issues, I just could never watch her and the few times I did she really got under my skin.  I'm glad her long-overdue 15-minutes of fame is taking a hiatus.  Her only claim to fame originally was being a contestant on Survivor.  I'm sure she's a good person, but not sure how she made it this long.

Esteemed Contributor

Geez, sounds like the OP has an axe to grind with Ellizabeth. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

No. I would never watch Fox.

How come?

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen or read anything about her since she left The View.  So, I won't miss her.....lol

Trusted Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Geez, sounds like the OP has an axe to grind with Ellizabeth. 

No axe to grind.  Just wondering what opinions of others on here are.  I fail to see how my post has a hidden agenda.  I think you are the one projecting. 

Honored Contributor

I'd love to see that position go to Anna Coinman. I don't know how her last name is spelled. She is a breath of fresh air and genuine to me each time I see her, she has a great smile!

Regular Contributor

No I will not miss her. Have not understood much of what she says. She talks so fast

for my old ears.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I'd love to see that position go to Anna Coinman. I don't know how her last name is spelled. She is a breath of fresh air and genuine to me each time I see her, she has a great smile!

@qualitygal  When Anna Kooiman isn't filling in for Elisabeth, she does a lot of the remote special assignments.  There's no doubt that she seems to love them, but she just got married a few months ago so I'm thinking she might like to be in a position where she'll be home with her husband more too.  Just speculating here.

Honored Contributor

She seemed very out of place...

Honored Contributor

Didn't she once upona time have a clothing line here on QVC? Wonder what happened there? I don't care for her, but I remember her clothing line was nice!