Respected Contributor

Has anyone had a problem trying to pay easy pay payments ahead of time? I've been trying to go into my accounts to pay some off and when I click on "pay" it tells me "QVC.com in not available, try again later" This has been happening for several weeks. QVC.com is available for everything else it seems. Anyone else having problems?

Respected Contributor

I haven't tried to prepay mine in awhile, but when I did, there were no problems. If you call Customer Service, they can put the payments through manually for you.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I know, I use to do this all the time with no problem. I love this feature. Thanks for answering

Respected Contributor
On 1/16/2014 mcall1020 said:

I know, I use to do this all the time with no problem. I love this feature. Thanks for answering

Something may be going on with QVC.com this week. A couple times I tried to check my Order Status and I got the same message as you did. It brought me to where I put in my email address and PIN, but then I'd get the error message when I hit Submit. Strange.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I don't owe anything to the Q......THANK GOODNESS....but, I would suggest, as Topaz did, to call Customer Service. 1-800-367-9444. OMG, do I actually know that number? Yep! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies, just tried again and got the error message. Time to call CS.

Oh and most important, all my CC info disappeared from my account, which really makes me nervous considering all going on with Target and other vendors.

Honored Contributor

When I have used easy pay, I call customer service because I want to make sure it goes through without any glitches.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Regular Contributor

Oh gosh -- I just payed my whole bill for something on easy pay with a check -- is this ok? Never think of paying on line. The whole thing was something like $30 and it was divided up into I guess 5 payments of abouut $6 each. So silly. Hate easy pay unless it is for a large purchase -- have trouble paying bills -- bad eyesight -- and try to get as few as possible.

This one got through because I didn't realize until after I hit submit that I was getting easy pay.

By the way is there any option to decline easy pay when using the on-line submission?