Respected Contributor

If these Earth sandals have an arch support I'll definitely check them out!  

Honored Contributor

I own a couple of WM Earth Spirit sandals. They are not the same company as the Earth shoes sold on the Q but theu are very well made and super-cute comfy.

images.jpg

download.jpg

Bought these last year on sale for $11 a pair and they are leather.

Frequent Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I own a couple of WM Earth Spirit sandals. They are not the same company as the Earth shoes sold on the Q but theu are very well made and super-cute comfy.

images.jpg

download.jpg

Bought these last year on sale for $11 a pair and they are leather.

Exactly!

Very affordable. Big variety as well. Available online also. 👍

Esteemed Contributor

I saw at Walmart on-line a Michael Kors white t-shirt for $l9.99 with a $39. savings. They only had a S - if they had an XS would have purchased. I'm always surprised what you can find at Walmart.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Earth at Walmart!

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

I saw at Walmart on-line a Michael Kors white t-shirt for $l9.99 with a $39. savings. They only had a S - if they had an XS would have purchased. I'm always surprised what you can find at Walmart.

@febe1

Often those unusual items are offered by secondary sellers called "Marketplace Sellers" and not actually from Walmart. Doing this has allowed Walmart to expand the listings much like Amazon does. Watch for "sold & shipped by" from other sellers.

Esteemed Contributor

@sarahjaney wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1

Often those unusual items are offered by secondary sellers called "Marketplace Sellers" and not actually from Walmart. Doing this has allowed Walmart to expand the listings much like Amazon does.

Yes, @sarahjaney, I noticed that and the "Marketplace Sellers had free S&H to boot. They only had one each of different sizes of items. It's a nice place for retail to sell off their leftovers.

Honored Contributor

@sarahjaney wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  Boca Raton undoubtedly has a Walmart Boutique. 

Lol!

Walmart "boutique"?  They don't sell the genuine Earth brand shoes and as for Catalina swimsuits those are exclusive to Walmart ...  I think that happened after Catalina was sold to another company but not sure.

@sarahjaney  Never fear... I was being facicious. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sarahjaney wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Lol!

Walmart "boutique"?  They don't sell the genuine Earth brand shoes and as for Catalina swimsuits those are exclusive to Walmart ...  I think that happened after Catalina was sold to another company but not sure.

Excuse me? Care to look at the picture? Be my guest! Two months ago shared a picture on here every single response excellent.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sarahjaney wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Lol!

Excuse me? Care to look at the picture? Be my guest! Two months ago shared a picture on here every single response excellent.

@Sweet_Serenity  What in heavens name are you talking about? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Will have to check them out. As long as there comfortable. Plus no s/h, yahoo.