Honored Contributor

pet food------home----shoes-------next........

Honored Contributor

I really liked the gray pair but I rarely wear sneakers, when I do, I like my Sketchers, also.

$100 for a pair if sneakers isn't that bad nowadays, not for most name brands.  It's amazing what they get away with charging, but take a look at those in Nordies the next time you pass by their shoe dept.

Respected Contributor

@Noel7. Hello To you dear friend hope you are healthy and well.  I ordered the HSN tsv sneakers the other day in white - good price I think Steve Madden and free postage - do not wear sneakers often but liked the look of these.  Liked some of ED shoes but did not purchase.

Have a happy Easter - getting ready for our move back to your neck of the woods!

Respected Contributor

I think her shoes are cute but will not purchase from QVC and waste money on return if they do not fit.

Respected Contributor

I saw some of the show but did not purchase anything. I liked almost every pair that I saw. I like to wear these types of sneakers with my Isaac Mizrahi t-shirt dresses in the summer and a cropped denim jacket. 

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't care for them and thought they were priced rather high...

Respected Contributor

I'll pass ... when did E.D. become a shoe designer?    Skechers are so superior, it's like walking on air, plus how would anyone know if her designs will fit...enjoy paying the $10 for 'return fee' and restocking, ladies~!

Super Contributor

Just FYI -

I bought two pairs of the "Love" flats at Nordies last week - same price as QVC - definitely had to go up 1/2 size...they are adorable and comfy!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's fair to say one shoe brand is superior over another unless you've tried them both.  I've had Skechers that were horribly uncomfortable and Skechers that are excellant.  ED shoes aren't exclusive to QVC so if I were so inclined, I'd buy from Nordies where there is free s/h and free returns. The prices are the same anyhow.  The only pair that interested me was the Chapanima which QVC doesn't carry. But they don't interest me enough to spend $98.00 because they are too cutesy.   

@ms traditional, I do not see anything on the Q website or Nordstroms about a portion of the proceeds going to any type of charity.  I would think if that were the case, there would be a blurb after the description of the shoes. 

Contributor

No charity. These along with her home goods & clothing are for profit.