Respected Contributor

Re: Duggars have a Clothing Line

Duggar Studios???

Why would anyone wear a tee with that slogan anyway (whether you like them or not)?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newziesuzie wrote:

@Justice4all wrote:

@newziesuzie    Thanks for the article

Youre welcome @Justice4all.

I found it disturbing.

😔

I did too.   I had no idea that they lived in that tiny house with 18 kids....shouldn't that be against some law?   Fire hazard or something?

The parents make me sick.    I feel sorry for the kids....they grew up in that envrionment and don't know any better.   Now as adults they should be seeking some type of deprogramming therapy.....that cycle needs to be broken.

It's obvious they couldn't afford that many kids w/o the TV show.   They should have stopped at 4.

Pathetic.....and not in a good way.

eta.....and no, I wouldn't go near their clothing line nor shop in a store that sold it.   They make me sick.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

@newziesuzie wrote:

@Justice4all wrote:

@newziesuzie    Thanks for the article

Youre welcome @Justice4all.

I found it disturbing.

😔

I did too.   I had no idea that they lived in that tiny house with 18 kids....shouldn't that be against some law?   Fire hazard or something?

The parents make me sick.    I feel sorry for the kids....they grew up in that envrionment and don't know any better.   Now as adults they should be seeking some type of deprogramming therapy.....that cycle needs to be broken.

It's obvious they couldn't afford that many kids w/o the TV show.   They should have stopped at 4.

Pathetic.....and not in a good way.

eta.....and no, I wouldn't go near their clothing line nor shop in a store that sold it.   They make me sick.

I believe it was fourteen kids and one on the way in the little house, still way too many, and the others came along once the large house was built

Honored Contributor

Who cares? Like many headlines, this is one that needs to go away and never return....

Esteemed Contributor

Concerning that little house:  BOTH parents were real estate agents.  They would know how to find a larger home to live in way before they moved to there presnet residence.  They waited for the show and the income with donations from various people/vendors before they put the bunch of them in a larger abode.  Made shows out of the project as well.  Still, the boys and the girls had to share rooms with one another.  And momma intentionally kept having more babies. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

If I was part of that family I would Never have kids.  With all those kids to take care of would turn me off Big Time.   Just because a parent has way too many kids it is not fair for the other daughters to take care of them.   

When I was growing up there was a family in our town that had 21 kids.... gosh  so I know how the kids feel about such things.  

Contributor

All the denim they wear, maybe denim & co. Will pick it up. 

Contributor

Their net worth is 3.5 million.  I don't think they need the money.  They like being famous.

Contributor

They cannot shoe bare legs so they will have to wear socks.

Valued Contributor

What I want to know is: Is Laura Ingalls filing a patent infringement claim against them?